• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku vs Palkia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea. I'm asking because I saw once in a thread someone said that Old Kai told Xeno not to go SSJ4 or he would nuke the multiverse just by existing.

It was stated in the Manga

Goku risked the absolute worst case scenerio when he was just about to go into SSJ4 lol

0BvwVyQ

Risking "absolutely worst case scenario" doesn't necessarily mean multiverse nuke if it's merely stated words. Also, there's the range factor anyway. Can he nuke a hundred thousand universes?

Xenoverse is the highest amount of universes possible without touching infinity. It's at an exponential growth with every single decision ever made for ever being in every universe that exists, existed or will exist.

Base Xeno Goku scales to that. SSJ4 is so stupidly above that he fodderizes most 2-B physically if not all of them just with AP.

He needs some good NPI and touch Abstracts. He has some nice resistances but they are not enough.

The real cal howard said:
When'd Xeno Goku ever nuke the multiverse? That's easily the most OoC thing I've heard about Dragon Ball ever, vs related or otherwise
He never has because the DDR actually stands his SSJ4 form.

Dance Dance Revolution stands his SSJ4 form? Furthermore, the mere fact that the world was still intact shows that Goku was just BS'ing. Because say it with me now, feats>statements.

It's not remotely in-character for Xeno Goku to blow up the multiverse which is what he would have to do to win. Palkia can use Spatial Rend and Warp to attack Goku with spatial distortions and erase him from space-time. Voting Palkia.

I mean he can. He just wouldn't. Also even if he could, him passively releasing energy isn't the same as his overwhelming power, so Palkia could easily stabilize that given they now have the same multiverse size. Now if he consciously nuked the multiverse with his kamehameha or something, that would be a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back