• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku new abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pocket Reality feat isn't from Heroes, it's from Zenkai Battle Royale, and it is (unsurprisingly) untranslated.

Probability Manipulation just seems like game mechanics and not a real in-universe ability.

Yeah but in something like an RPG, those are actual spells that exist in the game universe. Are these cards represented in the story or just gameplay?

On phone, matt do you accept dimensiomal travel, magic via pole? i wanna update OP

Goku doesn't automatically get magical abilities via the power pole, it's not a magical wand. It's just a magical weapon that can alter its size.

I personally find anything involving card powers extremely iffy, there is no way to tell if the translations are even properly translating the text contained in them, since those translations are just cropped words completely devoid of context.

Quantu said:
@Matt I updated OP with the accepted stuff, seems right?
- Magic (via the Powerpole)

Yeah, magical pole.

- Pocket Reality Manipulation

He can create a dimension in which time is slowed, and he already has Spatial/Time manip via this . Pocket Reality Manip is just another ability to go along with this

- Dimensional Travel

This ability scales from Toei Goku, and Xeno G. can teleport in/out of timelines

- Probability Manipulation

"Lack context"

It's a card from Heroes

"Untranslated/Vague/Lacking context"

Full translations of card below

Prob manip

By manipulating the chances of getting "Miracle CI", the chances of attacks hitting become much greater, and the chances of them missing or being dodged lowers.

Maybe Ryu could explain the Space-time transfer BFR, I can't find the original
Original:

Card1
Card2
https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/clubwind/item/k1801000014/

Also Pocket Reality Manip is just a subpower of abilities he already has listed '''ON '''his profile

I disagree with this. This should be a game mechanic and not an ability in lore. Is there any supporting evidence of this happening in the lore of DBH story? @any abilities based on card effects

Disagree with probability manipulation. Though I don't think "voting" should be the deciding factor for an ability's addition.

Alright. I'll build a better case for BFR and Prob Manip in a future thread.

This thread can be closed after " Life-Force Absorption (using "Draw", he can suck out his opponents life energy and use it to heal himself) " is added.

This is different. He is actually taking his opponents Life force which damages his opponents and he can use to heal his own if he needs.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Life_Manipulation

"the ability to manipulate the life force that courses inside living beings or the very concept of life itself.

Life Manip should be the link to it.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Doesn't make much sense if Chronoa has the same ability and that virtually every game based profile has probability manipulation for "chance" based abilities.
I agree.

Shouldn't dimensional travel be portal creation??????

Where does the feat of pocket reality manipulation come from??

I disagree with probability manipulation, and life force absorption. I disagree with the usage of card effects which are a game mechanic and not lore based. I will agree to it with sufficient evidence supported by in lore from the DBH mangas, vidoes or games.

Dimensional travel is just the ability to travel to other timelines, universes or dimensions.

It can be done by making portals or gateways to said locations or even teleporting to them.

Ah i was just confused on that. But i do agree to the dimensional travel. He has instant transmissioned between "timelines" and "other worlds"

I've given up on that for now anyways. Everything in the OP will be what is accepted in a sec. Im going to bed now, but all that needs to be added now is The life force thingy.

" Life-Force Absorption (using "Draw", he can damage opponents by sucking out their life energy, which he can then use to heal himself) "

Then this can be closed.

Oh, Telekinesis also needs to be added lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back