• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon ball Broly small abilities addition.

At 0:50 Broly changes and warps the colors of his surroundings, he should have Spatial manipulation.

Broly should also have Non physical interaction for breaking dimensions with his erasure cannon (or whatever that was) at 3:27.

Wouldn't Broly warping the color of the arena be more Light Manipulation, than Spatial Manipulation?
Huh, that could maybe work actually. Didn't think of that.
I just thought we had precedent for this sort of thing being Spatial manip given the whole "Toppo warped the World of Void" thing, which was mainly a color change as well IIRC. It's been a while since I watched DBS tho, so I don't remember fully.

Huh, that could maybe work actually. Didn't think of that.
I just thought we had precedent for this sort of thing being Spatial manip given the whole "Toppo warped the World of Void" thing, which was mainly a color change as well IIRC. It's been a while since I watched DBS tho, so I don't remember fully.
Honestly I don't see anything similar to the results that Toppo did on Broly about permanently changing the color structure of his surroundings. Maybe I agree more with LordGriffin's opinion here

Edit: Because what I see is that the color of the environment is still the same, it only changes temporarily following the power up effect of Broly when he's angry, maybe Kale also does the same thing during TOP.

Last edited:
1. Best I can do is light manipulation via ki manipulation
2. Weird cause they broke into another dimension but it's not like it's directly portal creation or anything. I'm fine with whatever here

Back