• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X792 Kagura upgrade to 6-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
IKR? I mean, I don't think Lucy should even scale to Brandish in X792, since Brandish was holding back a lot of her power and even then Lucy said Brandish dwarfed her in power.

Also I hope someday X792 Brandish will be a 6-C but that's just me
I mean while brandish was holding back lucy was shown to be able to push her back constantly and when she shrunk lucy, lucy still manages to hurt brandish.

one day x792 brandish will be 6-C. I have hope she will

No i read the manga and watches the anime.

First attack is blocked and he takes the second attack. My point still stands he never shows to be equal with natsu. He only ever shows better h2h skills then natsu through out the entire fight. He fails to put down lucy and lucy while constantly attacking her and natsu with his invisibility hax. He only shows he is the better fighter but not equal in ap.
He physically blocks attacks from Base Natsu, hurts Base Natsu with his own attacks, and takes minor damage from Base Natsu's attacks, they equal bro
Ah, I see.

IMO Enhanced Neinhart should be a 6-C for both being far stronger than before and at least as strong as a Historia God Serena that clapped Team Natsu, but that's just me.

Also, how come God Serena's writeup says that he's stronger than Brandish? Seems kinda superfluous even if it is true if you ask me.
You can't just be 6-C via being stronger than someone who is High 7-A+ dude, that's not how scaling works here at all

one day x792 brandish will be 6-C. I have hope she will
She's the weakest Spriggan aside from Base Neinhart, she would need to scale above someone before Alvarez who has a 6-C feat or is 6-C from some other method

He physically blocks attacks from Base Natsu, hurts Base Natsu with his own attacks, and takes minor damage from Base Natsu's attacks, they equal bro
Except he blocks one of natsu fire attacks. And takes one of natsu fire attack. Does minor damage to him and lucy even with his invisibility hax. And takes minor damage from base natsu attacks that had no magic. There not equal

You can't just be 6-C via being stronger than someone who is High 7-A+ dude, that's not how scaling works here at all
He was already at least 2.65 gigatons, and is now much stronger than before, plus the Historia of God Serena that HE SUMMONED was clapping Team Natsu (which is multiple High 7-A+ people) until Gildarts came, so he is at least as strong as God Serena's Historia.

If Neinhart still isn't a 6-C, I understand, but I'm just giving my beliefs based on observations.

Except he blocks one of natsu fire attacks. And takes one of natsu fire attack. Does minor damage to him and lucy even with his invisibility hax. And takes minor damage from base natsu attacks that had no magic. There not equal
Yeah, he physically blocks one of Natsu's Fire Attacks... That means he scales to Natsu's Fire Attacks...

Do you understand Newton's Third Law?

Yeah, he physically blocks one of Natsu's Fire Attacks... That means he scales to Natsu's Fire Attacks...

Do you understand Newton's Third Law?
So because he blocked a attack from natsu he scales then. Yet he fails to even damage loke in the fight does minor damage to lucy and natsu and only shows great h2h skills.

bloodman stomped base gajeel and survived a ton of df gajeel attacks. And df gajeel first attack did no damage to bloodman yet he does not scale to him. By your logic 3rd seal bloodman should be 6-C

So because he blocked a attack from natsu he scales then. Yet he fails to even damage loke in the fight does minor damage to lucy and natsu and only shows great h2h skills.

bloodman stomped base gajeel and survived a ton of df gajeel attacks. And df gajeel first attack did no damage to bloodman yet he does not scale to him. By your logic 3rd seal bloodman should be 6-C
DF Gajeel beat the hell out of Bloodman and blew a hole through him with a regular punch... He doesn't scale at all

Yeah, Jacob did minor damage to Base Natsu and Lucy, but Base Natsu and Lucy also did very minor damage to Jacob, so they are comparable

DF Gajeel beat the hell out of Bloodman and blew a hole through him with a regular punch... He doesn't scale at all

Yeah, Jacob did minor damage to Base Natsu and Lucy, but Base Natsu and Lucy also did very minor damage to Jacob, so they are comparable
Again df gajeel first attack didn't even do any sort of damage to bloodman. And it took a ton of punches to blow a hole through bloodman. Since his first attack did nothing they are comparable.

Jacob takes minor damage from lucy no disrespect to lucy but come on its lucy. And from base natsu regular punches. He also does no damage to loke when he hit him and it his first bunch of invisible attacks did no damage to lucy he only does minor damage to them when he constantly attacked them and both lucy and natsu were fine. Jacob ap is not equal to natsu

Cause I'm a stingy bitch who takes a shit ton of time to change his opinion
So you should just listen to me all the time and save us a year of wrong ratings.

Also what even is the rest of this thread. People need to stop repping Brandish, Kagura scraps with Dimaria, one taps Historia that can harm Erza (who is = Ajeel), DF Wendy (who harms Dimaria), Gray and Lyon (Gray > Sabertooth guys > Historia Spriggans), Natsu just built different, Lucy and Loke just downscale slightly from Jacob and Brandish at worst, Gajeel also built different, Bloodman would have died to base Gajeel if not for his intang, dude is ass. That should be most of the stuff people are capping about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back