• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X792 Kagura upgrade to 6-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

So right now, Kagura is a High 7-A because she one-shot a Historia of Simon.

The thing about that is, Historia's are all said to be comparable to Neinhart himself, as well as base Natsu, Erza, and Gray.

And people like Jellal (who one-shot Neinhart, who is likely in the same ballpark as his Historia's [and of course is comparable to Brandish]), Wendy, Laxus, and Gildarts are all 6-C due to one-shotting Historia's. Laxus and Wendy were severely weakened (so they may not count), but Jellal in X792 is still a 6-C due to one-shotting Neinhart, so IMO it would make sense for Kagura to be a 6-C due to one-shotting a historia.

In short, one-shotting a 7-A of a historia's caliber should make Kagura a 6-C.

It wouldn't really scale to anyone aside from Larcade, who effortlessly stomped her with one hand.

Just gonna point out if you want Kagura to be 6-C, this really isn’t how to go about it. Kagura has better and more consistent scaling to High 7-A considering she was able to clash evenly with a casual Dimaria. If anything, Jellal should be downgraded to High 7-A rather than Kagura become 6-C.

The others being 6-C is for completely different reasons. Laxus with magic cancer was going to one shot Ajeel, Wendy gets 6-C because of DF boosting her to that level, Gildarts has it for slamming Historia Serena who was simultaneously overpowering Team Natsu by himself. Erza = Ajeel, Natsu >>> amped Nein >>> Brandish

Tl;dr I disagree with this.

Just gonna point out if you want Kagura to be 6-C, this really isn’t how to go about it. Kagura has better and more consistent scaling to High 7-A considering she was able to clash evenly with a casual Dimaria. If anything, Jellal should be downgraded to High 7-A rather than Kagura become 6-C.

The others being 6-C is for completely different reasons. Laxus with magic cancer was going to one shot Ajeel, Wendy gets 6-C because of DF boosting her to that level, Gildarts has it for slamming Historia Serena who was simultaneously overpowering Team Natsu by himself. Erza = Ajeel, Natsu >>> amped Nein >>> Brandish

All good points, but shouldn't Neinhart (and all historias) scale to Historia Serena? After all, Historia Serena is only at most as strong as Neinhart.

Btw, if anything Neinhart might be somewhat weaker than Brandish in base, since it's heavily implied that Brandish could've shrunk him had Irene not amped him, which wouldn't have been possible if base Neinhart was stronger than her.

Speaking of Dimaria, I heavily disagree with the part of her entry that says that she's far above Brandish for using a knife to one-shot her. Using a knife on Brandish should not count as Dimaria one-shotting her. Base Dimaria should equal Brandish IMO.

Yeah no, one-shotting Historia Simon does not make her 6-C, also yes, we scale Base Neinhart below Brandish

Also Brandish can shrink people above her, she can effect people who are off guard and who are not massively above her

All good points, but shouldn't Neinhart (and all historias) scale to Historia Serena? After all, Historia Serena is only at most as strong as Neinhart.
This is impossible as I already outlined in my post. Base Natsu one shot an amped Nein who is so far beyond Brandish that he couldn’t be affected. Historia Serena slapped that same Natsu and the rest of Team Natsu at the same time.
Btw, if anything Neinhart might be somewhat weaker than Brandish in base, since it's heavily implied that Brandish could've shrunk him had Irene not amped him, which wouldn't have been possible if base Neinhart was stronger than her.
Brandish being stronger (she isn’t) doesn’t mean anything here. Natsu stomped amped Neinhart, his base is irrelevant.
Speaking of Dimaria, I heavily disagree with the part of her entry that says that she's far above Brandish for using a knife to one-shot her. Using a knife on Brandish should not count as Dimaria one-shotting her. Base Dimaria should equal Brandish IMO.
Dimaria hit Brandish twice and Brandish went down like the weakest Spriggan she is. There is no way to get around her getting two shot when Dimaria has no other scaling besides fighting Sherria and Wendy who also have no scaling besides Dimaria and Wendy fighting a Historia (a bunch of whom proved far stronger than they were in life).

There doesn’t even need to be an argument for this lol. He wants to upscale a character from High 7-A character to 6-C just because that person one shotted a 7-A

Literally a huge no right there
That's not why, and either way, this is a debate. You actually argue instead of just making jabs that don't contribute to anything.

Jellal is also 6-C for being able to fight a human form acnologia and block an attack that was meant to kill wendy. He is also seen being able to push acno back granted acno was holding back a lot. There is no reason he should be downgraded

I disagree jellal has more than just his one shot feat on neinhart. Jellal is able to block an attack from a human acno which was meant to kill wendy. And was able to fight him and is seen being able to physically push dragon form acno back. Kagura just has her feat against simon. Larcade is 6-C and she couldnt even remotely harm him

I disagree jellal has more than just his one shot feat on neinhart. Jellal is able to block an attack from a human acno which was meant to kill wendy. And was able to fight him and is seen being able to physically push dragon form acno back. Kagura just has her feat against simon. Larcade is 6-C and she couldnt even remotely harm him
You make great points, although it is important to note that he is also far above other 6-C people like God Soul Dimaria and Wahl.

The rest of your argument is solid tho

You make great points, although it is important to note that he is also far above other 6-C people like God Soul Dimaria and Wahl.

The rest of your argument is solid tho
True larcade is said that himself august and irene are all above the normal spriggans

I just want to say while I don't agree with 6-C Kagura, I can agree to High 7-A+ Kagura

She blocked an attack from Base Dimaria and defeated a Historia, which are consistently High 7-A+

I forgot about this thread. 6-C kagura seems impossible especially with her feats during alvarez. High 7-A+ should be fine

I agree with High 7-A+ for Kagura. She only lost to Dimaria due to being unable to counter her Za Warudo time stop, and Larcade in general is a whole different beast.

Isn't Mirajane's Alegria form a 6-C for one-shotting Heine and Juliet?

Also, isn't it weird that Heine and Juliet >= Jacob, based on them beating Mirajane's Satan Soul while Jacob lost to an exhausted Satan Soul?
Heine and Juliet were 2 individuals and both of them working together were able to overpower Satan Soul Mira

Jacob had his eyes closed the entire time against Mira

So Heine and Juliet working together is greater than a nerfed Jacob

Regardless, Kagura is not gonna be 6-C

Why is Satan Soul Alegria a 6-C anyways?

And @DemonGodMitchAubin , I was just noting that Mirajane's write up says her base Satan Soul beat Jacob. It was an observation, not an argument.

Why is Satan Soul Alegria a 6-C anyways?

And @DemonGodMitchAubin , I was just noting that Mirajane's write up says her base Satan Soul beat Jacob. It was an observation, not an argument.
Mira without any Take Over was taking hits from and managed to somewhat hurt Jacob, her Satan Soul Form overpowered him and beat him, yes he was nerfed in the sense that his skill wasn't 100% up to par due to him having his eyes closed, but he wasn't weaker in AP or Durability, as we know, Base Natsu is equal to Jacob, this makes Satan Soul Mira comparable to Base Natsu, Heine and Juliet were both able to damage and take many attacks from Satan Soul Mira, this means they are also comparable to Base Natsu

Dragon Force Gajeel stomped Third Seal Bloodman, but he did not one-shot him, he took him multiple hits to put down, Third Seal Bloodman is slightly above Base Gajeel, and as we know Base Natsu and Base Gajeel are comparable, basically anyone who can one-shot someone who is around Base Natsu or Base Gajeel level in X792 must realistically be stronger than or comparable to Dragon Force Gajeel, who is 6-C, this goes for characters like Base Laxus, Strongest Armors Erza, FDKM Natsu, END Natsu, etc.

The exact specifics of who is a little bit stronger or weaker is not important

Last edited:
Mira without any Take Over was taking hits from and managed to somewhat hurt Jacob, her Satan Soul Form overpowered him and beat him, yes he was nerfed in the sense that his skill wasn't 100% up to par due to him having his eyes closed, but he wasn't weaker in AP or Durability, as we know, Base Natsu is equal to Jacob, this makes Satan Soul Mira comparable to Base Natsu, Heine and Juliet were both able to damage and take many attacks from Satan Soul Mira, this means they are also comparable to Base Natsu

Dragon Force Gajeel bullied and destroyed Third Seal Bloodman, but he did not one-shot him, Third Seal Bloodman is slightly above Base Gajeel, and as we know Base Natsu and Base Gajeel are comparable, basically anyone who can one-shot someone who is around Base Natsu or Base Gajeel level in X792 must realistically be stronger than or comparable to Dragon Force Gajeel, who is 6-C, this goes for characters like Base Laxus, FDKM Natsu, END Natsu, etc.

Ah, I get it. This is actually really helpful, thank you very much.

One minor question: Shouldn't it be added that Mirajane was notably weakened when she fought Jacob?

1. She'd recently been tortured by Irene.
2. During her usage of Satan Soul against Jacob, she admitted she was running on fumes.

Nothing big, I was just curious.

Also, I once again disagree with Kagura scaling to Base Dimaria since (as I mentioned) she was rendered motionless from shock when she sensed Base Dimaria's power. Dimaria only used time powers to slice Kagura's clothes (since she's clearly a lesbian no joke I mean she did the same to Lucy later on)

Dragon Force Gajeel stomped Third Seal Bloodman, but he did not one-shot him, he took him multiple hits to put down, Third Seal Bloodman is slightly above Base Gajeel, and as we know Base Natsu and Base Gajeel are comparable, basically anyone who can one-shot someone who is around Base Natsu or Base Gajeel level in X792 must realistically be stronger than or comparable to Dragon Force Gajeel, who is 6-C, this goes for characters like Base Laxus, Strongest Armors Erza, FDKM Natsu, END Natsu, etc.

Why is Jacob equal to base natsu. Natsu when fighting jacob never manage to land a hit with his fire ds magic. The only attacks natsu landed on jacob did not have magic. And he also never even shown to match natsu ap. He was shown to be better than natsu at h2h even choosing to put him in a head lock when natsu tried to attack and he countered it with the headlock. He also constantly used his stealth magic to fight natsu and be unseen. He failed to even put down lucy with his attacks. He shouldn't scale to base natsu at all

Why is Jacob equal to base natsu. Natsu when fighting jacob never manage to land a hit with his fire ds magic. The only attacks natsu landed on jacob did not have magic. And he also never even shown to match natsu ap. He was shown to be better than natsu at h2h even choosing to put him in a head lock when natsu tried to attack and he countered it with the headlock. He also constantly used his stealth magic to fight natsu and be unseen. He failed to even put down lucy with his attacks. He shouldn't scale to base natsu at all
Jacob matched Natsu anytime they were in close quarters combat. He'd also be in the same tier as Brandish who is far above Ikusa-Tsunagi, which is what gives her (and Jacob by extension) the High 7-A+ rating.

First of all, Jacob isn’t scaling to Base Natsu on this site, Base Natsu is scaling to Jacob

Jacob matched Natsu anytime they were in close quarters combat. He'd also be in the same tier as Brandish who is far above Ikusa-Tsunagi, which is what gives her (and Jacob by extension) the High 7-A+ rating.
jacob only showed he can take attacks from natsu without his fire ds magic and only ever showed he can out h2h him. He never overpowers him or even matches him. He through out the entire fight either fights with his stealth or shows better h2h skills than natsu.

Agreed he does scale to brandish but he should not be scaled equal to base natsu

I personally think Jacob is one of the only 2 Spriggan members that might be weaker than Brandish (the other one being Neinhart).

My reason for this is that Lucy does much better against him than she did against a Brandish who was heavily holding back, since Jacob only had the upper hand due to skills and invisibility hax.

For example, blows from Star Dress Lucy sent him flying across the guild hall, while Brandish effortlessly blocked a kick from Lucy with one hand.

He's still definitely comparable to Brandish, but IMO he is probably weaker.

I agree him and neinhart(not enchanted) is 100% weaker than brandish. He still scales to her though.

But the brandish disrespect. It hurts to see

Why. He is not shown to be stronger than natsu. Only shown to be far better on h2h. The man failed at putting down lucy.
Natsu’s justifications for being High 7-A+ comes from fighting Jacob who is the source of the High 7-A+ rating dude

Plus Natsu did land a Fire Dragon Slayer attacks twice
AjtKAoR.jpg

1C20ocS.jpg

ZztNEcr.jpg

You must be an Anime Only 👀

I agree him and neinhart(not enchanted) is 100% weaker than brandish. He still scales to her though.

But the brandish disrespect. It hurts to see
IKR? I mean, I don't think Lucy should even scale to Brandish in X792, since Brandish was holding back a lot of her power and even then Lucy said Brandish dwarfed her in power.

Also I hope someday X792 Brandish will be a 6-C but that's just me

He's still definitely comparable to Brandish, but IMO he is probably weaker.
He is equal to Base Natsu, who is stronger than Enhanced Neinhart, who is confirmed stronger than Brandish

Brandish and Neinhart the weakest Spriggans

So basically, Jacob isn't scaling to Natsu, it's the other way around. Jacob is comparable to Brandish who upscales from Ikusa-Tsunagi, and Natsu is at least comparable to Jacob, if not stronger.

He is equal to Base Natsu, who is stronger than Enhanced Neinhart, who is confirmed stronger than Brandish

Brandish and Neinhart the weakest Spriggans
Ah, I see.

IMO Enhanced Neinhart should be a 6-C for both being far stronger than before and at least as strong as a Historia God Serena that clapped Team Natsu, but that's just me.

Also, how come God Serena's writeup says that he's stronger than Brandish? Seems kinda superfluous even if it is true if you ask me.

Natsu’s justifications for being High 7-A+ comes from fighting Jacob who is the source of the High 7-A+ rating dude

Plus Natsu did land a Fire Dragon Slayer attacks twice
AjtKAoR.jpg

1C20ocS.jpg

ZztNEcr.jpg

You must be an Anime Only 👀
No i read the manga and watches the anime.

First attack is blocked and he takes the second attack. My point still stands he never shows to be equal with natsu. He only ever shows better h2h skills then natsu through out the entire fight. He fails to put down lucy and lucy while constantly attacking her and natsu with his invisibility hax. He only shows he is the better fighter but not equal in ap.

No i read the manga and watches the anime.

First attack is blocked and he takes the second attack. My point still stands he never shows to be equal with natsu. He only ever shows better h2h skills then natsu through out the entire fight. He fails to put down lucy and lucy while constantly attacking her and natsu with his invisibility hax. He only shows he is the better fighter but not equal in ap.
Again, Jacob doesn’t scale to Natsu, Natsu scales to or above Jacob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back