• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X-Men Film Series General Discussion Thread

Rip if the lighting had any 8-C or High 8-C feats it's automatically considred to be MHS+ as far as im aware for meeting or exceeding the energy requirements of real lightning (as long as it obviously doesn't have some blatant anti-feats I believe)

Rip if the lighting had any 8-C or High 8-C feats it's automatically considred to be MHS+ as far as im aware for meeting or exceeding the energy requirements of real lightning (as long as it obviously doesn't have some blatant anti-feats I believe)
Yes, the best option would be to calculate Cyclops feats since Storm's lightnings doesn't have any own feats but are they comparable to the Optic Blast

Yes, the best option would be to calculate Cyclops feats since Storm's lightnings doesn't have any own feats but are they comparable to the Optic Blast
Yeah if it gets results comparable or exeeding the value of lightning then that'll help it a lot

Seeing as that’d be 6-C to High 6-A physically I don’t really see it added. Best case scenario if scaled to her physicals it’d be an outlier, especially with scenes of her being hurt by characters not in that ballpark. Otherwise it’d probably be just another feat for her powers, since she’s already 6-A, likely High 6-A at her weakest which is enough to survive a solar flare.

The only times that Jean as the HotPF was hurt was when Vuk absorbed a part of the PF from her and when she was empaled from behind, and IIRC no one scales from that key of Jean

The fact she was able to be impaled like that implies she isn’t High 6-A physically though. If someone is High 6-A physically then they should be unharmed by being attacked from behind like that. I’m not saying they scale to her Phoenix Powers, but rather it doesn’t make sense for her physicals to be that high.

Kinda off topic but at least not directly X-Men related but do we have a measure for the joules of a blue star if one endured it?

Late, but its a shame combat speed and reactions upgrade was rejected

Does anyone have or can download the Apocalypse movie to get a clip? It would be very helpful for a calc

Bruh, I hadn't seen the comment and I shared the match in the MCU discussion saying that this thread was dead

I mean, that's an obvious given?

But uh, what will happen to Wade's optical beams?
Do you mean that in speed? Because if I remember correctly, the reaction feat to the optical blasts got rejected

Do you mean that in speed? Because if I remember correctly, the reaction feat to the optical blasts got rejected
Not talking about the reaction feat, but the beams themselves. They got rejected being SoL too? Despite them literally being the same power as Cyclops and there being no evidence that the powers suddenly became weaker than their original templates?

Back