• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X-Men Film Series General Discussion Thread

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Similar to my thread on FOX's Fantastic Fox Verse, I'm creating this for the purpose of discussing feats, scaling, abilities, or just generally conversing about the films from this series. This has been a fairly long running superhero franchise and while its not quite the multi-blockbuster that the MCU is, it deserves as much attention in terms of cleaning up the pages with as much reliability and detail as possible. I'm not really sure where to start, so feel free to make some suggestions. One that comes to mind pretty quickly for me is that Revised Timeline Deadpool lacks any solid calculations regarding his 9-A rating (aside from killing Weapon XI with one of his handguns). Also, these movies come from the era where novelizations for CBMs were still common so we have a few of those to look into

That said, feel free to begin the discussion

I didn't watch any of the original timeline films admittedly (i should get around to that someday) but i did watch the deadpool films
the explosion Deadpool survived in the first films flashback seems like it would be 9-A, and if i recall he also took another big explosion in the 2nd film in the prison fight

The prison feat might warrant a calc

Last edited:
Finally this exists. I'm going to promote this CRT to not only evaluate the profile of the Phoenix Force but also upgrade the High-Tiers (Magneto, Apocalypse and Jean) from "At least 6-C, likely 6-A" to "At least 6-A, possibly High 6-A", and from Class M - Class G to "At least Class Z, possibly Class Y" based on this accepted calc. I would appreciate your input a lot so the CRT can be evaluated

I'm currently working on a rework of all the abilities and stats of Jean Grey from the Revised Timeline, is someone interested in dealing with the Original Timeline? There are also some feats that would be great to calculate

Gonna try calcing the lab explosion Deadpool survived, this shot seems the best for that. Does anybody know a standard size for that bed near the windows? If not i'll probably try scaling the explosion using the barrel near the entrence

This reminds me. There’s some actual evidence of Cyclops lasers being light so sometime we can look into any potential reaction feats
Hmm, idk, it made physical contact onto normal humans, actually it fact it pushes objects back a lot which I'm pretty sure light doesn't do that at all, and they sometimes explode

Hmm, idk, it made physical contact onto normal humans, actually it fact it pushes objects back a lot which I'm pretty sure light doesn't do that at all, and they sometimes explode
Aside from the fact that physical contact isn't really an anti-feat for these things anymore, there's a statement from the novel that I'll pull up later that backs it up as light. But aside from that? There's this and the fact that they actually burn consistently

Honestly I think it just being called SoL is pretty potent, regardless of if its assumed to be real light or not

Honestly I think it just being called SoL is pretty potent, regardless of if its assumed to be real light or not
It being called SoL by actual canon, you don't need anything else.

The scan verbatim says Speed of Light, and not hyperbolic light-speed either, so holy shit, Wolvie might get a speed boost since Deadpoolio has the same exact Optic Blast.

It being called SoL by actual canon, you don't need anything else.

The scan verbatim says Speed of Light, and not hyperbolic light-speed either, so holy shit, Wolvie might get a speed boost since Deadpoolio has the same exact Optic Blast.
So about this

Do some of these seem liable?

Prolly not for a while, I almost remember the hilariously bad 9-C downgrades he got and that he only had one dubious 9-B feat to worry about until I found the 9-A reactor feat that Wolvie and Sabretooth literally brushed off.
Wait, he literally got downgraded to 9-C before?

I almost remember the hilariously bad 9-C downgrades he got and that he only had one dubious 9-B feat to worry about until I found the 9-A reactor feat that Wolvie and Sabretooth literally brushed off.
💀FOX X-Men have had it rough on this wiki for so long

Wait, he literally got downgraded to 9-C before?
Years ago, until he got the 9-B feats back which people ignored because they literally didn't research him well enough. And then 9-A came back because of Cyclops decimating a Reactor tower and then Wolvie and Sabretooth scaling to each other because of obvious reasons.

Back