• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X-Men Film Series General Discussion Thread

I'm pretty sure flying into space in seconds is easily MHS

I would really appreciate if someone could convert all the gfycat clips of this sandbox to Imgur, it's the last thing left to finish the CRT of the Phoenix Force and Jean. Thanks in advance

In case the laser feat is rejected, we obviously have the infamous bullet-slicing calc that changes ****-all with the speed ratings.

Also Sabertooth getting lasered by Deadpool that I calc'd is actually a pretty big low-ball, considering his full powered laser took out much larger chunks of the reactor, and Sabertooth literally got blasted at full power, so there's that too. And then there's Logan stomping the shit out of Gambit who took out an even bigger portion of the reactor wall which I unfortunately can't calc because no good shots exist. But we do know it's Three Mile Island Reactor Number 2, so if we get the height of that reactor that suffered the meltdown IRL, this should be pretty easy and Wolvie just might get 8-C

Last edited:
That being said, it's a sin that the X-Men Origins game Wolvie has no profile at all.

Also Sabertooth getting lasered by Deadpool that I calc'd is actually a pretty big low-ball, considering his full powered laser took out much larger chunks of the reactor, and Sabertooth literally got blasted at full power, so there's that too. And then there's Logan stomping the shit out of Gambit who took out an even bigger portion of the reactor wall which I unfortunately can't calc because no good shots exist. But we do know it's Three Mile Island Reactor Number 2, so if we get the height of that reactor that suffered the meltdown IRL, this should be pretty easy and Wolvie just might get 8-C
Do you think we could get a recalc on that feat?

Do you think we could get a recalc on that feat?
The higher versions of Deadpool's laser feats? You could try the Optic beam that Logan deflected, but the shots are too blurry even on Blu-Ray, and the head falling through the reactor is impossible.

Gambit's feat should be calc'able, but only if someone can find me the height of the TMI-2 reactor.

Having a little problems with the lab explosion calc for deadpool cuz idk how to get the distance between him and the oxygen tanks, i'm gonna see if i can calc the prison explosion instead

Sadly i don't think the calc can scale to Deadpool, it seems like Cable put up a shield to protect himself from the explosion last minute

Lmfao that would require me to watch All of these movies again😭😭💀
Let's start by listing relevant characters that uses/used Adamantium.

Wolverine Origins - Wolverine, Stryker's Revolver Ammo, & DeadFool's Claw Swords (Not Sure?)
X1 - Wolverine
X2 - Wolverine & Lady Deathstrike
X3 - Wolverine
The Wolverine - Wolverine & Silver Samurai
DOFP - Wolverine
Logan - Wolverine, Wolverine's Clone (Not sure if whole skeleton or just Claws) , Laura's Claws (Not sure if whole skeleton is included)
Apocalypse - Wolverine

Another good durability feat for Deadpool is him taking a point blank blast from Firefist
Firefists attacks do seem to have some physical force to them, since he could use them to blast through doors and walls and shatter several windows (this actually seems pretty impressive since the attack seems to have covered an entire hallway)

Firefists attacks do seem to have some physical force to them, since he could use them to blast through doors and walls and shatter several windows (this actually seems pretty impressive since the attack seems to have covered an entire hallway)
Not bad i suppose
Btw maybe we should consider splitting the revised timeline profiles from the original timeline profiles?

Should firefist scale to those who are High 8-C?

Not bad i suppose
Btw maybe we should consider splitting the revised timeline profiles from the original timeline profiles?
I’d say it’s definitely up for consideration

There’s another feat during the finale of Deadpool where Wade tanks a particularly strong blast from Firefist. Maybe that could be tackled

I could agree with that, Jean's profile would look messy if she is going to have one key from the OT and three from the RT. By the way, would the profiles/keys of the OT scale from the feats of the RT and vice versa or not?

Original to Revised scaling likely wouldn’t be far fetched, but it also may be case by case depending on the character. For example, I don’t really think the Original and Revised Scotts scaling to each other would be out of place

I don’t really think the Original and Revised Scotts scaling to each other would be out of place
I don't know, according to his profile, OT Cyclops briefly held his own against Lady Deathstrike, who is comparable to Wolverine, but he was quickly defeated. While RT Cyclops can keep a fight against Beast, who is stronger than Wolverine according to his profile, and withstand an attack from his own optic blast

TBH I find it odd how OT Scott’s stayed at 9-C physically given he could keep up with Lady Deathstrike

That’s a really weird feat. Like, I’m sure we could calc it. But Magneto dodging it without looking is not what I would’ve expected

Back