• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WYRB A Super Soldier, The Avatar or, An Uchiha?

Would you rather be...?

A Super Soldier: You get all the strength, speed and, durability of Captain America, but not he's shield.

Captain America WWII

The Avatar: You can control all 4 elements...after you figure out how to use them.

Aang

An Uchiha: And before you say "well duh, Sharingan is OP as hell" please keep in mind that in order to get the insane Mangekyo Sharingan crap, you have to kill someone very close to you, and if you over use it and go BLIND you are the only Uchiha in the world so you won't be able to switch eyes with someone else.

And even if you could, getting a new set ain't as simple as pluck out someone else's eye and pop it in to your own skull.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YawO_vsypZU

180px-Sasuke3

Oh, and ah one more thing...why?

Probably Avatar, the sharingan is cool and all but only after some traumatic nonsense.

The super soldier would be awesome and is probably the most "user friendly" when it comes to figuring out how ur abilities work, but it's a bit vanilla.

Being the Avatar would be interesting; u automatically are guaranteed a position of authority (assuming ur in the elemental nations) plus u have a focused mission in learning from the best all around the world. All it truly requires of u is mental fortitude and a clear moral compass.

Davidsteel1 said:
So all the power none of the responsibility? Then I don't need to think twice, Avatar for sure
Oh, yeah. You know it buddy. I'd go with avatar to. I've wanted to be water bender ever sense my basement got floded.

While being the Avatar would be awesome, I'd rather Cap or Sharingan. Cap's physicals makes life a breeze if I just focus on physical shit while Sharingan should be easy enough to awaken for someone who goes without violence for most of their life. Plus just the base is good enough with the amped reactions, pseudo precog, illusions, movement mimicry, photographic memory etc.

Having a regular Sharingan would still be super useful. It only takes a couple of close family deaths (which happen naturally through life) to activate it; you could easily excel in academic areas.

A few family deaths? Figured it was just high negative emotions. If its family deaths then that will be a prob since quite a few be gone already ovo

It's just high emotions in general

Sarada awakened her's through happiness iirc

That was Tobirama's analysis of the "Curse of Hatred", which, yes, is still very real.

But apparently, it's also possible to activate a Sharingan through intense love, as Sarada displayed for her father.

This is what's wrong with the world, when people wanna make platonic love between a father and a daughter into some creepy shit.

She was full of love and happiness for getting to see her dad for the first time since she was like, a toddler, basically. That was enough of an emotional trigger to unlock her one-tomoe Sharingan. That's all I'm saying.

Uchiha. I could easily get Mangekyo Sharingan, because I saw the Ugandan knuckles meme. In which I was physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually disturbed.

TheMasculineMineta said:
Uchiha. I could easily get Mangekyo Sharingan, because I saw the Ugandan knuckles meme. In which I was physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually disturbed.
How would that help?

Traumatic means "emotionally disturbing" and I said I was "physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually disturbed."

Back