• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It automatically moves your body to dodge a move for you, even without your input
Automatic game interactions is not the same as instinctive reaction. A platform character automatically grabbing a ledge without player input does not mean they have instinctive reaction.

I remember The Boogeyman possessing Kane in one of the Smackdown VS Raw games; there definitely is some hax to be had, but that’s mostly because things like Fit Finley becoming a zombie in the ring is impossible to pull off in the real world.

I remember The Boogeyman possessing Kane in one of the Smackdown VS Raw games; there definitely is some hax to be had, but that’s mostly because things like Fit Finley becoming a zombie in the ring is impossible to pull off in the real world.
Also, Woken Matt Hardy in 2K19 is capable of travelling to the multiverse, and has some sort of cosmic awareness.

Automatic game interactions is not the same as instinctive reaction. A platform character automatically grabbing a ledge without player input does not mean they have instinctive reaction.
Yes but in a situation where it’s a combat scenario, and the input usually does require player input, bar this special ability, which is explicitly stated to automatically do certain aspects of combat such as dodging, reversing, or kicking out, isn’t it IR?

Also, Woken Matt Hardy in 2K19 is capable of travelling to the multiverse, and has some sort of cosmic awareness.
Yes the Multiversal stuff in 2K19 is very weird lol, Dimensional Travel to some Multiversal hub full of drones where you can empower yourself with your past lives and also a Demon…

Not unless you can prove the mechanic is showing an in-universe unconscious action. An auto-block power for a character is not IR unless the explanation for the auto-block backs the idea.
I mean like I feel I’ve proved this already but anyways, if not IR what would you list it as?

Nothing that can't just be examined through martial arts or just high level stamina.
Using resiliency in the game is when the you know you're too damaged to kick out of a move, so you use resiliency to kick out when you couldn't kick out by normal means.

I don't see how that's not IR.

I'm a little iffy on the Auto-Reversal ability being IR, but...
Because they're not knocked out when they do it. That's just using willpower to power through the injury.
I would also like to say that wrestlers are able to kick out of finishers, which stun them when hit. The wrestlers still kick out when they're stunned. Plus, WWE finishers do significantly more damage than normal moves, so that should be further evidence for IR.

WWE wrestlers can also do catching finishers while groggy, so that could be something.

I just really want to get those feats I listed calculated. That's all I want...

I'm a little iffy on the Auto-Reversal ability being IR, but...
@Pikaman I think Auto-Reversal is just a really good skill feat.

You're not necessarily in a state where you can't reverse or you can't muster up any kind of defense or offense like you would if you got hit with a finisher, so I don't think it applies to IR.

Though it is a very good skill feat.

I mean, that's another calc that assumed destruction over the entire table, which didn't happen with the WWE feat (._.)

He also didn't mention the WWE feat specifically, and calced it more as a general thing, so I'd be a bit more careful before using it.

I mean, that's another calc that assumed destruction over the entire table, which didn't happen with the WWE feat (._.)

He also didn't mention the WWE feat specifically, and calced it more as a general thing, so I'd be a bit more careful before using it.
Here's a picture of the destruction of the table to give you a better visual.

qnFEIyq.png

From a quick measure I think that'd scale to, like, just under 10% of the standard calc. So like, 350,000 Joules. It'll be 9-B either way, really.

That was SvR 2009, the same game where Undertaker turned Santino Marella into a zombie

The funny thing is, your health could be completely depleted, you can be bleeding out and on the ground and you'd still get up quickly as possible to do the catching finisher
I was trying to do an elimination chamber match where everyone started with 3 finishers, and it was me playing as BĂ¡lor against Lesnar, Reigns, Rollins, Drew, and Mysterio, and my strategy going in was to go to the top rope, take out everyone, and go for the coup de grĂ¢ce early

turns out the 3 in bold all have finisher catchers into their own finishers…

I was trying to do an elimination chamber match where everyone started with 3 finishers, and it was me playing as BĂ¡lor against Lesnar, Reigns, Rollins, Drew, and Mysterio, and my strategy going in was to go to the top rope, take out everyone, and go for the coup de grĂ¢ce early

turns out the 3 in bold all have finisher catchers into their own finishers…
OOF. Similar story, I picked Shawn Michaels in Elimination Chamber so I can do corner finishers to anyone on the ground, always got interrupted by other opponents.

The more feats I see from these games, the more hope I have for 9-B+, and possibly even 9-A WWE...

Thing is we need someone to calculate these feats, but we're most likely going to have to wait a while, as it took a bit to get a second feat calc'd, and that calculation probably isn't valid (I'm talking about the Pool Table feat).

I've contacted multiple staff members, and only few have responded here (I won't rush them, of course).

Thing is we need someone to calculate these feats, but we're most likely going to have to wait a while, as it took a bit to get a second feat calc'd, and that calculation probably isn't valid (I'm talking about the Pool Table feat).

I've contacted multiple staff members, and only few have responded here (I won't rush them, of course).
Why don’t we focus on applying the TV Series AP revisions to kill some time?

Back