• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IIRC I think we can do tag team matches even if the combatants aren’t known to work together, one example I can think of is Bertolt Hoover VS Giant and Wizard.
So I'm assuming we can do Brock and Jericho vs Reiner and Anne, right?

If so, I'll make that matchup when I get home.

Can someone make an Austin Theory profile?

He'd be a great addition for the verse (I have some solid scans for him if anyone needs some help).

Yeah if AP is similar and one character comes from a verse with guns while the other doesn’t, guess who wins

exceptions exist ofc but generally this is what happens

Can someone make an Austin Theory profile?

He'd be a great addition for the verse (I have some solid scans for him if anyone needs some help).
Anyone???

Btw, I think we should Brock and Jericho vs Reiner and Anne.

Or we can just do Brock vs Reiner and Jericho vs Anne.

Either one is fine.

Last edited:
New addition to the Pro Wrestlinng verse from WWE
Bray Wyatt made by EnnardTrap1987
and he should "probably" (yes I used the word probably cause people likes to target you thinking once you said something it's concrete and should be taken literally ya know how society work these days oh crap...... almost deviated away from the topic silly me anywho) wouldn't Bray Wyatt have:
  1. Ressurection be on his profile cause (Alexa brought him back from the ashes)
  2. Dimensional Travel, Life Manipulation and Creation (Created talking puppets on his Firefly Funhouse show and the Firefly Funhouse is place which exists in a Dimension where Gods, Angels, Monsters, Demons live together, explained at Wrestlemania 36 Timestamp 2:10)
  3. Fate manipulation (Change the fate of Daniel Bryan by turning him into a good guy from a Villain successfully)
  4. Summoning (Can summon Alexa Bliss, who can shoot fire balls.)

Last edited:
and he have wouldn't
  2. Dimensional Travel, Life Manipulation and Creation (Created talking puppets on his Firefly Funhouse show and the Firefly Funhouse is place which exists in a Dimension where Gods, Angels, Monsters, Demons live together, explained at Wrestlemania 36 Timestamp 2:10)
  3. Fate manipulation (Change the fate of Daniel Bryan by turning him into a good guy from a Villain successfully)
Finally, now we can make a WWE matches without worrying about the gun by using Wyatt and the others that has a haxes

and he should "probably" (yes I used the word probably cause people likes to target you thinking once you said something it's concrete and should be taken literally ya know how society work these days oh crap...... almost deviated away from the topic silly me anywho) wouldn't Bray Wyatt have:
That’s a really really good profile lol

Austin Theory is the newest addition to the WWE verse!

austin-theory-entrance.gif

Man, I just realized how far the Professional Wrestling verse has come...

1. We've just made a Bray Wyatt and Undertaker profile, which gives the verse some much needed hax
2. We have wrestlers with absurd levels of skill in Chris Jericho and Kenny Omega
3. We have iconic wrestlers with solid levels of skill in John Cena, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, etc.
4. We have wrestlers like Austin Theory, who're rookies with tons of potential
5. And we have jobbers like James Ellsworth to balance out the power gap between the verse

I'm so happy to see this verse become more and more popular by the day, and we still have so many more matchups we can do!

Man, I just realized how far the Professional Wrestling verse has come...

1. We've just made a Bray Wyatt and Undertaker profile, which gives the verse some much needed hax
2. We have wrestlers with absurd levels of skill in Chris Jericho and Kenny Omega
3. We have iconic wrestlers with solid levels of skill in John Cena, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, etc.
4. We have wrestlers like Austin Theory, who're rookies with tons of potential
5. And we have jobbers like James Ellsworth to balance out the power gap between the verse

I'm so happy to see this verse become more and more popular by the day, and we still have so many more matchups we can do!
In the meantime, I'm considering making profiles for Kane, Papa Shango, and The Boogeyman. (Meaning more hax for the verse)

Back