• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Downplay 2

I saw people who believe all of Undertale is 10-C because they can be killed by Frisk.

Because we all know that fiction always portratis small childrens accurately.

I'm back to say Monster Hunter on the space battles wiki is really bad. I know Monster Hunter doesn't beat you over the head with its speed feats so most people are going to miss them (like you have to pretty much shove them down people's throats now days to get the point across), but there are people who think Elder Dragons can be shot to death by normal humans and that Dalamadur is inferior to the Nuckelavee (RWBY). People also seem to think Elder Dragons are mentally handicapped, completely ignoring everything about what the Dragon type in monster hunter usually represents (like how people completely miss the point of what Frenzy is in Bloodborne, and for some reason think it's just bleed despite bleed being a status effect in that game). Dragon Element and Frenzy are both things Monster hunter and Bloodborne beat you over the head with, yet people still miss the point entirely.

(I do want to point out that we do a few things on this site that many others don't that would be considered strange, and I always feel weird on these threads because it feel like we're talking behind people's backs, but when it's something like 8-C post crisis Superman and 9-C barroth (because surface arena and his size related to the size of the rock he destroys (I don't get it and I don't think I ever will no matter how hard I try)).

Which is why I thought YHVH was kind of a pushover of a God when I first played SMT II.

I mean...the dude was gunned down by a teenager. No way he could be that strong...

9-C. The guy gets beaten by a teenager every game he shows up.

Keeweed said:
(I do want to point out that we do a few things on this site that many others don't that would be considered strange, and I always feel weird on these threads because it feel like we're talking behind people's backs, but when it's something like 8-C post crisis Superman and 9-C barroth (because surface arena and his size related to the size of the rock he destroys (I don't get it and I don't think I ever will no matter how hard I try)).
I get that. It's why I only bring the most inexcusable statements here.

Something like "The CW Flash is only tier 8" isn't bad since that just comes down to different standards of evaluating feats. But then there's stuff like 10-C Chara which is just nonsense in its purest form.

Well I have now seen someone claiming that D&D caps at 8-C "As Venca was only able to destroy a tower in Critical Role. There for the god teir are 8-C at best"

Davidsteel1 said:
The Wright Way said:
"If Black Panther was so smart, he'd have just shot Thanos with a gun."
Saw someone on YouTube argue that the MCU's Thanos- u know the guy who straight up laid out the Hulk, was unbothered while being peppered with rockets, can chuck a moon with his shiny bling and was basically a walking natural disaster- would be killed by a team of trained marines.
To say the least I was dumbfounded.
Can you link?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
"Castlevania characters being normal humans with fancy backgrounds."
That they can slay the Dracula because their life-sucking whip counters the Dracula powers. Perfect against vampires, only average as a whip against everyone else.

Speaking of which, they do not even have immortality because they could die at old age and accumulated wounds. Composite tree wins.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
He probably thinks 6D Yog-Sototh is wank ovo.
Is wank and dowplay as the same time ovo

But yeah I got rek hard ,Star level Azathoth is the worst Clthulhu Mythos downplay that i've seen and I thought 6D Yog-Sototh got stomp by 8D Gilgamesh and got stomp by 10D Reinhard is bad.....

Andytrenom said:
>"6-D Yog-Sototh is the most ridiculous I've ever seen"
>One space above this comment is Star level Azathot and solar system sized Cthulhu Mythos
That's still not that ridiculous. Maybe they haven't read Silver Key.

Quote:

The cube and sphere, of three dimensions, are thus cut from corresponding forms of four dimensions that men know only through guesses and dreams; and these in turn are cut from forms of five dimensions, and so on up to the dizzy and reachless heights of archetypal infinity

I have no idea how can anyone treat this as 6-D statement compitely ignoring the last part of the sentence.

Back