• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Downplay 2

To be fair I really doubt people are looking at the vehicles very often. It's never been a focus of death battle.

Or like any debates usually.

well to be fair until recently we had laharl with a high 4-C key. though I have seen people say Tyrant Valvatorez was at best building level, and caped at supersonic speeds.

I remember seeing laharl and most of the disgaea characters on this wiki being classed as universal+ and that was years ago

''Solaris sounds like he has something to do with the sun so he is star level and Goku stomps''

Iceassassin25 said:
no youtube is more worst than reddit
Maybe? I haven't seen anybody on youtube say laharl is only planet/star level yet
discord is pretty bad too i have seen people claiming kratos can beat oryx the taken king

Meanwhile in youtube you have shit like dante beating oryx the taken king

I can`t decide which is worst

I have been on one of the discord servers and they are pretty top tier when it comes to debaters

It's just that they mostly use voice chat and think places like vs battle wiki and all other vs battle sites are for the fodder debaters

Iceassassin25 said:
Maybe? I haven't seen anybody on youtube say laharl is only planet/star level yet
Really I have seen someone on this site claim that anything higher then tier 5 was wank from the nipponverse.

Really I have seen someone on this site claim that anything higher then tier 5 was wank from the nipponverse.

Wait when was that? Have they seen how powerful Nipponverse characters are?

In all fairness with the Oryx thing I'm pretty sure nobody really debates destiny on other sites and most of his ridiculous stuff is in the lore that's pretty detatched from the game.

Assaltwaffle said:
The Dragonborn has like zero on screen feats so that's understandable.
I mean the world shaking happens on screen, but I already explained earlier how people just don't care. (You can also vaporize a mammoth but that's no where near as impressive as the world shake)

"Last Dragonborn gets speed blitzed. Naruto and Sasuke both kept up with A, who is a lightning timer. With the slow time shout, TLD isn't even a bullet timer, and that's assuming TLD even got a shout off before getting killed.

Even Daedric Princes aren't on par with the tailed beasts while on Mundus.

Only hope is if you consider character build lore where TLD achieves CHIM, which really is a stretch beyond a stretch.

I've seen a lot of crap on reddit, but this one overcame all of them.

Back