• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Downplay 2

Yeah I definetly agree with Jason on this, if a popular character loses a flame war starts even if the lose is legit but if the other character is downplayed and loses most people dont care and people who point it out are called "Salty" and/or a "Wanker".

@Jason Yeah, I think my comment was influenced by an older incident where reddit users found a thread like this, and how they responded made people here be just as mean when talking about them

I guess this time around there wasn't really anything troubling

Andytrenom said:
@Jason Yeah, I think my comment was influenced by an older incident where reddit users found a thread like this, and how they responded made people be just as mean when talking about them
I guess this time around there wasn't really anything troubling
Didnt someone post that thread on one of these? The Redditor took the first like 50 comments on the original thread and broke down each thing someone said, responding to each of them.

Your comment was also influenced by me being a dumbass

Yeah. At least one of the comments made here in response was inexcusable since it said "they can burn in hell" or something similar

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/nyarlathotep-vs-darkseid-true-form-2013089/

Darkseid stomps, regardless of which cosmology interpretation. See, cthulhu character are really bad to use in vs debates. They have no cmbat feats and are general featless. In the vertigo interpretation, the multiverse is infinite-dimensional. Nyar, with proper evidance, is just infinite baseline multiversal. Infinite-D to the time of lovecraft wasn't a thing and no infinite higher dimensional construct was mentioned. Never.

An infinite higher dimensional construct that surpasses the previous dimensional construct is basically like when infinite surpasses finite.

Darkseid stomps this raw powerwise, and not to mention he has actual feats.

One of the worst garbage I've ever read in CV. Don't these guys get tired of downplay cthulhu mythos?

What's the point of going so much to CV if you know it sucks? I hate 4chan but I don't gratuitously post all of their cringe here.

Every site has cringe one way or another if want to go that route. I just don't know why people here keep going to the likes of CV if it's so bad like that.

I can see why snoke is pissed he probably loves cthuhu mythos but isn't his post basically what this thread is about which is posting downplays from other sites. However him going on a streak on how bad they are is probably unnecessary.

Back