• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst anime you ever seen and worst game you ever played

Nisekoi if you are asking about ALL anime

Probably Bleach if you mean the A/M in this wiki

Seriously I only keep reading these 2 just to finish them. I'm too far into them to drop now

Worst anime? Well I don't really watch much anime, and when I do its usually something at least decent. Worse one I watched was probably Hetalia, and even that is partly saved due to its soundtrack.

Worst game? Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring on the GBA is awful, the graphics are abysmal (everyone looks like they have a STD), the music is atrocious and the gameplay is soooo slow.

Worst game I ever beat was probably Naruto: Path of the Ninja, and that's only really because it was soooo boring and easy.

I've seen a number of bad anime in my day, though thankfully, many happen to be OVAs. This is just a small sampling of some garbage.

• Ninja Resurrection
  • Eiken
  • Inuyasha (F#$k this show)
  • Wild Cardz
etc.

As for bad games, that's...harder to decide on. I've played too many of those to count.

Lets see. Most harems where the main guy has no guts. Basically, most generic light novel anime adaptation. Don't play much games so can't comment on that.

Foodiefight said:
Really also ninja resurrection
The fact that it has Japanese Jesus turn into a dragon and fight a real life samurai is pretty hilariously over the top, but aside from that, yeah it's pretty garbage.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I've seen a number of bad anime in my day, though thankfully, many happen to be OVAs. This is just a small sampling of some garbage.
  • Ninja Resurrection
  • Eiken
  • Wild Cardz
etc.

As for bad games, that's...harder to decide on. I've played too many of those to count.

Why you don't like inuyasha?

Well I'm neutral about Inuyasha, but I guess that manga seeded in me the annoyance for very long series. Pretty much why I'm skeptical about Bleach and One Piece, and why I don't want to start Naruto NOW

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
  • Ninja Resurrection
  • Eiken
  • Wild Cardz
etc.

BTW I don't like ninja resurrection I like ninja scrols

Worst anime would be Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne.

It's the special kind of awful (Which I can't remotely go into because it's extremely 18+), and manages to be the most disgusting thing I've ever seen (Or at least one of them).

I haven't played too many bad games, but Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric was just abysmal, for reasons you can easily find in an internet review.

The Everlasting said:
Worst anime would be Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne.
It's the special kind of awful (Which I can't remotely go into because it's extremely 18+), and manages to be the most disgusting thing I've ever seen (Or at least one of them).

I haven't played too many bad games, but Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric was just abysmal, for reasons you can easily find in an internet review.
agreed with that anime is $hi..ts just like ewwwww and sonic boom is a bad game

worst anime...usually i stop with the ones i dont like at ep1 and forget them, but if i must name one i finished watching than it would be sword art online season 2 :/ at least it is the one i can currently remember...

Well, I am quite an anime fan, so I was wondering if games count. Sonic Labyrinth? You don't have to be playing them, right?

Well, I did see quite terrible ones I am glad I never played. There's Mortal Kombat for the GBA, Sonic Genesis for the Game Boy Advance. Rockman x Over (The game itself, not the individuals/characters themselves at all, the only actual bad Mega Man there is without much debate).

Oh I completely forgot. Worst anime I ever actually watched was Powerpuf Girls Z. I couldn't even get past the first episode (and I watched the first 11 episodes of the reboot series..). Just aboring and annoying series. Great character designs though.

Power Puff Girls Z was great, but people would expect them to surpass their original counterparts, no? Actual Dragon Ball Z and Super style?

Dekoshu said:
Power Puff Girls Z was great, but people would expect them to surpass their original counterparts, no? Actual Dragon Ball Z and Super style?

My sister really liked the series, but I just cannot get into it. It is probably unfair to say its the worse series though. Maybe I should give it another shot someday.

Darkanine said:
Dekoshu said:
My sister really liked the series, but I just cannot get into it. It is probably unfair to say its the worse series though. Maybe I should give it another shot someday.
Still over 9,000 times better than the reboot, tho.

Well, this isn't just due to nostalgia, because I no longer watch any series purely by nostalgia, but beyond that. Notice that while the reboot or the alternate timeline/universe has them with more modern things and more realistic situations, the threats they fought are yet to be at the level the original enemies have or even surpassed that. Notice some of the same enemies don't even return yet.

I have already explained why some of the games are not only subjectively bad, but how objectively bad as well. Like how Rockman x Over had serious gameplay limitations and how it literally was simplified. Didn't people recall how even in Battle Network, it wasn't your usual RPG and that you could move freely? What about the Ios version of Mega Man X, where you could literally buy the power ups with actual digital money?

The reboot series isn't that bad, but its far from a decent show. It plays it way to safe, and the voice acting is mediocre (I really like Buttercup's voice actress though) and just has a very cold and corporate feel to it. Still, the comedy is sometimes kind of funny, and the action is alright. Maybe the show will find its stride at some point.

Also, while Sonic 06 had great characters/individuals and power ups, its literally rushed due to time constraints, and the game itself suffered massively. Sonic Genesis for the GBA, however, had no such excuses. It has destroyed what made the original practically great in an objective manner: The screen is cropped off, so enemy attacks may be less obvious to dodge, useless, serious glitches (how can you die while in Starlight Zone with the invincibility power up outside of pits?!), removal of debug mode, giving you only the spin dash, yet not the others, bad ending no matter how many Chaos Emeralds you've collected, music doesn't sound not nearly as nostalgic, and beyond that, not as clear as the Sega Genesis and other versions. Also, using the speed power up doesn't do much.

OK. I see you're new around here. I truly hope this won't derail the entire thread. I never thought of anime stinks in general.

However, what I can say is that yes, there are few anime that truly been terrible, to prove that no, I am not blind...because I read and looked them up.

anime boku no pico like wtf.....

game LoL and maybe other games but i forgot

Back