• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

England and USA are both shit. The Irish own Football now

Bar the IRA shit I think the threads mostly been shitposting without any real offence taken tbf
Okay. I have a hard time telling when people are serious or not, but there seemed to be several toxic comments here, and the terrorism endorsement was completely unacceptable.

Not to be that guy but

Social Healthcare
Better Labour Laws
Protections against Monopolies
Freedom of Movement in the EU
Better Incarceration System
Better Gun Laws
Higher Quality of Life
Happier People
Better Voting System (40 out of 43 countries use some form of proportional representation)
Eurovision
Leagues Clear Culture and Cuisine
Actual cringe.

Usernames should always be the same in our wiki and forum for better identification and organisation.

Anyway, I have to go to bed now, so I hope that Bambu and other staff members can handle any potential further problems here.

Im pretty sure my comments were not toxic in the slightest, especially considering that me and Crab go way back?

Or is rapscallion to offensive now.

I just deleted anything that seemed too antagonistic, but I likely included too many posts due to being tired.

Don’t worry I’ll handle things from here.
a6bb40081ce80a5cfb9501d447f54f961cf8c60ec792960de66d2644fb0c1aad_1.jpg

Back