• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Darkness vs The Elder Scrolls (NLF edition)

Caine stomps.

Caine possesses Numidium's passive EE But Caine also has passive Power Null as well, which means Caine YHVH's Numidium, but worse.

Wtf, just read The reasoning for Numidium's EE, they're literally the same ******* thing.

World Refusals is Disbelief hax.

World of Darkness x The Elder Scrolls conformed for Smash?!?!?!?!

I mean, difference between the two is that Caine's hax goes beyond the dualities of Existence and Non-existence, as those dualities and things beyond Duality are contained within the Narrative, so to erase something from the Narrative is to erase someone beyond those levels.

So unless Numidium can survive beyond Duality, Taiji and Wuji levels of logic then he ded.

this is the point, you need to be beyond duality just to survive being near him, like jubal that achieved CHIM becoming transdual and still needed to take care to not be erased and even with CHIM he could not do anything to him. The numidium is non existent even to the tier 0 of the verse, so inconclusive in my opinion or maybe its num win since his erasure has nothing to do with ap and can erase transdual, since his hax erase from godhead mind, which is superior to anu/padomay(stasis/change)>anuiel/sithis(Existence/Non existence) but i thing its incon

Duality < Taiji (Transdualism) < Wuji.

Caine erases on a higher level of abstraction than Numidium, and Tier 0 doesn't mean anything in terms of power, it's just a title, for example, The One Giver is stronger that some tier 0 characters.

Umineko's Tier 1 characters are stronger than some tier 0 characters.

Type 4 is still a type of transduality and as i said, we still have anu/padomay(change/stasis) and the godhead, any of them sees numidium as non-existent being, are you saing Caine is beyond godhead? solos elder scrolls verse?

I mean, it should exist, but it should be an indicator of a Supreme being of a 1-A verse, rather than the weird thing it is today.

And Type 4 isn't exactly transdualism, it's more on the page.

And I don't think anyone in TES has Type 4 to stop the EE

Do you want to continue this from Caine vs Vivec from last post? do you really want that? it was two threads and the erasure part no one accepted each others answers

Stop asking loaded questions, and cease ignoring my points, I addressed you, so don't try and make a moral high ground answer.

Udlmaster said:
Duality < Taiji (Transdualism) < Wuji.
Caine erases on a higher level of abstraction than Numidium, and Tier 0 doesn't mean anything in terms of power, it's just a title, for example, The One Giver is stronger that some tier 0 characters.

Umineko's Tier 1 characters are stronger than some tier 0 characters.
No, they're not. You're literally refuting the tiering system altogether. You should probably go ahead and make a CRT about upgrading all Type 4 Transdual to Tier 0

Uhhh, I didn't say Type 4 was greater than or Equal to Tier 0 characters? I didn't even imply that,

And, yes, she is, the One Giver is stronger than The Law of Identity, who is a Tier 0 character, same as she is stronger than TOAA.

This is in the same vain that Umineko's 1-A characters like Beato thrashes most Tier 0 characters.

Udlmaster said:
I mean, difference between the two is that Caine's hax goes beyond the dualities of Existence and Non-existence, as those dualities and things beyond Duality are contained within the Narrative, so to erase something from the Narrative is to erase someone beyond those levels.

So unless Numidium can survive beyond Duality, Taiji and Wuji levels of logic then he ded.
He can via noping his own hax. Or rather, he got hit by it and became non-existent to an amazing degree while still retaining his being.

Numeridium doesn't have the hax to stop "lol nope" Caine's hax, and as I said, Caine erases beyond Existence and non-existence, so his Non-existence physiology isn't saving him from Caine.

Udlmaster said:
Uhhh, I didn't say Type 4 was greater than or Equal to Tier 0 characters? I didn't even imply that,

And, yes, she is, the One Giver is stronger than The Law of Identity, who is a Tier 0 character, same as she is stronger than TOAA.

This is in the same vain that Umineko's 1-A characters like Beato thrashes most Tier 0 characters.
I don't believe this. The size of cosmology doesn't matter for a tier 0, because if they are truly "boundless", they can't be destroyed, and everything in fiction is below them. If they have a restriction they'd die if they face a true Omnipotent (like Yog-Sothoth to Azathoth or Featherine to The Creator etc).

Okay, Jack, "Omnipotence" doesn't exist in fiction, it's impossible to prove in any way, shape or form, and I don't care if you believe in it or not, don't make an argument from belief.

Yes, the size of the Cosmology does matter, you're making an argument without evidence.

They absolutely can be destroyed, to say they can't is a No limits fallacy.

There is no "True Omnipotent" there isn't even "Omnipotent", there's a reason why Tier 0 was changed MONTHS ago.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Numidium can kill 1-A Transduals with True-Godly passively.
Killing Transdual beings =/= is a Transdual being.

Caine can kill on a higher level of transdualism than Numidium and from what I've heard said from Ultima, TES is baseline 1-A.

Caine over powers and one shots.

I just realised, this is Full Power Caine.

1-A Caine vs High 1-B, 1-A hax Numidium?

What?

Caine stomps harder than before, I was under the assumption it was High 1-B vs Low 2-C Caine, but it's not, it's even worse stomp .

Udlmaster said:
Okay, Jack, "Omnipotence" doesn't exist in fiction, it's impossible to prove in any way, shape or form, and I don't care if you believe in it or not, don't make an argument from belief.

Yes, the size of the Cosmology does matter, you're making an argument without evidence.

They absolutely can be destroyed, to say they can't is a No limits fallacy.

There is no "True Omnipotent" there isn't even "Omnipotent", there's a reason why Tier 0 was changed MONTHS ago.
Let's agree to disagree. We're both talking out of our ass with no evidence whatsoever. Also there's no NLF, you're literally trying to measure Tier - 0 boundless beings based on your understanding of dimensional transcendence which can't even be properly applied on a 1-A scale. Lot of peoples actually agreed with my understanding in the Tier 0 Battle Royale thread

By the way I do support The One Giver being upgraded to Tier 0

Okay, it's fine if you support TOG being Tier 0, but Tier 0 isn't boundless, that idea of Tier 0 was removed as it was indefensible and illogical.

And what do you mean, "can't properly be applied on a 1-A scale" we do it all the time, it's how we know and how the phrase "My Outerversal dick is bigger than yours" came about, because it was just that.

And that's an argument ad populum, if you read the Omnipotent page on the wiki they state they have stopped using them.

What you're doing is Obscurantism which is only a deflection of the facts.

Boundless as in Type - 3 Beyond Dimensional Existence. If I'm using ad-populam then why Tier 0 fights are banned to begin with? Why there's no accepted method of evaluating such matchups? You're making arguments for cosmology being relevant in a Tier 0 fight ignoring the fact that the number of 1-A beings transcending each other is completely irrelevant. A Tier 0 transcends them in the same way a Tier 1-A transcends a 11-C. According to you Beatrice or Featherine (who's inferior to The Creator) can defeat TOAA (who's the representation of the author himself). Now that's something I'd consider illogical.

When they say Boundless, it's always within the context of the verse, if you read what it says after the literal first word it explains what it is, It's basically Omnipresence on a 1-A Level.

And why are Tier 0 fights banned? Because they're a flame war waiting to happen "TOAA vs The Writer DC"

And you can, they're just extremely boring and are riddled with NLF like what you're doing now.

What are you on about? Transcending 1-A beings is a requirement for having a Transcendence into 1-A, shock of all shocks, 1-A goes deeper than just baseline.

And yes, the requirement is that, but that is a measurable transcence, you're using the Transcendence argument to try and say the Transcendence argument is wrong, your argument is self-defeating.

And yes, TOAA gets pimp slapped by Beato and Featherine, their cosmology is far larger and more powerful than all of Marvel, what is illogical is having an argument be based purely on a NLF.

The difference between 11-A and 1-A is less than the Ladder in Umineko, The Dot System from WoD, The Gates from Cthulhu Mythos, Etc.

The gap between 11-A and 1-A is Infinite Transcendences + 1 Outerversal Transcendence, that's relatively nothing to the top verses on the wiki.

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
How far into 1-A is Caine?
First the shadow of the Lowest Supernal realm, the Dot system, where Dot 1 is 3-D to Dot 2's Platonic Existence, The gap between each Dot is double the last, so Gap between Gap 2 and 3 is double the gap between 1 and 2.

Then all this is the shadow of the Supernal, with the Supernal realms transcending each other, The Transcendence being equal to the Dot system as whole.

So it's that big, there's is more but for now this is more than enough, Epsilon Infinite.

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
So Cain should be higher into 1-A.
How good is his EE and resistance?
He has passive Narrative Erasure based on him not believing in something, and is resistant to EE on his own level.

Back