• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Darkness vs The Elder Scrolls (NLF edition)

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
I go numidium just because how he knows there are gods but still decides to say there are non
That doesn't sound like a valid reason.

Could you elaborate?

Udlmaster said:
Could you explain @Jockey why you've chosen to vote for The Numidium?
The numbers of 1-A characters in TES is higher. The Numidium is more powerful than most of them. Also, he is immortal enough to tank attacks from even more powerful 1-As (CHIM users).

Also, the Numidium is cooler and more memetic.

The numbers of 1-A characters in TES is higher. The Numidium is more powerful than most of them.

While true that the number of 1-A beings who have profiles for TES is greater then that of WoD, TES was stated to be Baseline 1-A by Ultima Reality.

In contrast, this Caine is Aleph Infinite to Epsilon Infinite Outerversal Transcendences into 1-A.

Jockey-1337 said:
Also, he is immortal enough to tank attacks from even more powerful 1-As (CHIM users)
However, while that maybe true, WoD has TES beat in terms of power, being able to tank attacks from beings weaker than the being The Numidium is fighting right now wouldn't save it.

Jockey-1337 said:
Also, The Numidium is cooler and more memetic
Fair.

"There are potentially trillions if not infinite Original Spirits who themselves are not just "Dude with 1-A power", they are very much boundless, shapeless, platonic beings to whom the very word "being" hardly applies. I don't think they're even beings one could fight directly like some 1-As do."

and this is what Ultima is respondiing too

Q:"Is Aka above CHIM users or below?"

A:"Comparable, most likely, since attaining CHIM by witnessing the Aurbis sideways as the Tower had no noticeable effect on Lorkhan, who is Aka's equal.

so he never has said that they are only baseline

so either you did not know or you were just downplaying them.

We are presupposing that is correct, or what Ultima used because? Not to mention Elizhaa's comment came after Ultima's, and the only other comments before ultima's were ones which put father time above baseline

Thing is, I am basically just pointing this one thing out, in the end, TES (VBW profiles atleast) doesn't even compare to WoD, not sure if that is true outside of the wiki though

I believe it was Agnaa who said it after a debate about it came up, where he asked Ultima, and I had asked Matthew.

I am pretty sure TES was still treated as above baseline in that thread, but regardless, the original point still stands

Caine stomps

Either way, being infinitely above baseline 1-A ain't that great, most of all not when it comes to fighting WoD's 1-As.

And I'll keep note of them being infinitely above baseline, and I'll see if I can ever find where I got the Baseline 1-A thing from.

Jockey-1337 said:
0-Summing is a power of the Godhead itself (Am I right?), so can he erase Caine?
Not really, but if I said it were, then it wouldn't matter.

Caine has too many passives to give him the stomp victory.

Back