• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Darkness: Cosmology 1.5 TM/INC/LLC/CR

To be honest, i don't understand the difference between immeasurable and inaccessible .
I don't think an immeasurable amount is an actual quantification.

Inaccessible amount refers to Inaccessible cardinals, where they cannot be reached from the bottom. I.E Meaning that you cannot use any exponent, multiplication or addition to reach it without using the cardinal itself in someway

I think WoD is above the informal system as well, because tapestry has an infinite of layers. And being at tier 0 makes the verse inaccessible layer from the void .

I think WoD is above the informal system as well, because tapestry has an infinite of layers. And being at tier 0 makes the verse inaccessible layer from the void .
Tapestry is the third lowest structure within the verse. Beyond it, you have like, multiple infinite hierarchys.

Tapestry is the third lowest structure within the verse. Beyond it, you have like, multiple infinite hierarchys.
I think defining layer 0 would be very difficult if the verse didn't use a strong axiom to support this many layers.😂

Is Weaver's avatar staying at tier 4 even though he fought godhead equal to
voormas?
Weaver's avatar in the physical world will stay Tier 4, though I might upgrade her to be higher at some point.

The reason why they aren't all straight up scaling to Voormas is because Tou Mu was empowered by souls to fight Voormas and when Voormas took those away from her, she eventually lost.

Which is why I keep it at "likely higher" or "possibly higher"

Weaver's avatar in the physical world will stay Tier 4, though I might upgrade her to be higher at some point.

The reason why they aren't all straight up scaling to Voormas is because Tou Mu was empowered by souls to fight Voormas and when Voormas took those away from her, she eventually lost.

Which is why I keep it at "likely higher" or "possibly higher"
Does he have any higher feats?

All the while, I'll be reaching 100,000 gold in a single Gold Rush in Vampire Survivors, as the true top 0.1% player I am.

Damn, nice achievement.
92801068-d23d-4029-9881-79952bb1840b-1663807018233.jpg

Qawsedf234 apparently already evaluated this revision. My apologies.

The Wyld blog looks really good, I think it should be turned into an actual page now

Last edited:
Sorry I can only make it today, By the way is this thread update from the latest novel release or still from the same old novel ? @Udlmaster

And yeah I agree this thread, especially after knowing that Max Tegmark Multiverse type IV is not the only support for this fictional Cosmology & it seems legit.

Back