• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Wonder Woman (DC Extended Universe) vs All Might (Prime)

Speed equalized, obviously.

image0.jpg

l0o2uyl4lao01.jpg

So in terms of AP, Wonder Woman has the advantage. She's comparable to Superman, who while weakened, performed a 1.79 Gigaton feat. So Wonder Woman = Superman => 1.79 Gigatons. All Might afaik upscales from Mountain level+, so that makes All Might baseline. Wonder Woamn is stronger overall, but not by much.

All Might fares better in LS tho, Class T vs Class G. I've been told that "Possibly" isn't used in VS matches, so I won't count Class Z.

In terms of experience, Wonder Woman is superior, being hundreds of years old, however All Might has fought All for One, who's stated to be over a hundred years old so I suppose the experience gap shouldn't be too big of an issue. So in terms of fighting in close quarters combat, All Might shouldn't struggle too much.

All Might has much better range than Wonder Woman, his shockwave attacks reaching tens of kilometers. This means that allows to keep Diana at bay and allows him to fight from a distance. His superior LS should mean that he could pin down Diana in close quarters. His fear inducement would also help paralyze Diana. All Might also has much better stamina, him having extremely high while Diana is just high

I'd say All Might should take this. Both are relatively comparable in skill, Diana has the AP advantage, but All Might has better LS, range, and stamina. However, if Diana does use Class Z LS. I'd say All Might is probably ******

All Might Mid-Diff

Superman vs All Might is a much better match up option smh

If WW's lifting power is Z, then she could incap with the Lasso. I'm sure her shield offers magic defense to help against long range shockwaves. Though All Might likes to get up close more than spam air punches unless he himself can't close the gap, or there are projectiles coming. And WW has her own AoE shock waves. Hard fight..

All Might due to his decades of fighting experience with different criminals with unique Quirks, while Diana has only fought fellow Amazonians. His significantly higher stamina and superior lifting strength gives him an advantage, and his shockwaves also have a very high range.

This is only a few months at most, and with my vote, grace can start. I don’t believe this is a necro thread. Is there a link for the rules regarding necro threads?

Back