• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Haxless dudes duke it off (X (Pokemon Adventures) vs Wolfgang Schreiber)

X (Pokemon Adventures):

Wolfgang Schreiber:

Rules:

Both 9-A (Die Morgendämmerung schreiber vs By Himself X)

Speed Equalized

Both Bloodlusted

Both with Knowledge

Battle takes place in Yorknew City from Hunter x Hunter

Victory Conditions: Fight to death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Knowing Pokémon trainers, X lacks skill feats entirely. But he also has waaaaaay too high of reactions for Wolfgang to touch him

speed is equalized bro
For the 999999999th time, doesn't matter for shit like what X is pulling. I know you know this.

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc." ~ Versus Thread Rules

For the 999999999th time, doesn't matter for shit like what X is pulling. I know you know this.

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc." ~ Versus Thread Rules

yeah i know that's what i was pointing out dude.

all speeds are equalized.

yeah i know that's what i was pointing out dude.

all speeds are equalized.
Oh my ******* god...

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier.

It literally doesn't matter who the faster party is because X has Relativistic+ reactions, IE, not combat speed which is what's getting equalized. Read.

but isn't reaction count as a speed.
I know you aren't this dumb, so stop acting like it.

I bolded "Combat speed" and "Every other speed is reduced by the same Multiplier" for a reason. Would you like to know what that means? It means that even if X had Massively Hypersonic Combat speed on the extreme high-end his reactions would always be 500x more then his combat speed, Even under speed equal.

I bolded "Combat speed" and "Every other speed is reduced by the same Multiplier" for a reason. Would you like to know what that means? It means that even if X had Massively Hypersonic Combat speed on the extreme high-end his reactions would always be 500x more then his combat speed, Even under speed equal.

i got a question for you dareaperman.

then who's got the better stamina.

surely you cannot react if you are completely tired.

all wolfgang has to do is just keep on tiring X until he's completely out of stamina. and then strike

i got a question for you dareaperman.

then who's got the better stamina.

surely you cannot react if you are completely tired.

all wolfgang has to do is just keep on tiring X until he's completely out of stamina. and then strike
X. Assuming Unknown works like it does for AP Wolfgang's stamina is unquantifiably lower then X's

what about using the surrounding environment?

it does take place in a city.

so you can always use the surrounding environment to your advantage.
All that's doing is draining Wolfgang's stamina, considering he doesn't have Stealth Mastery, Weapon Mastery, or actually anything else besides Superhuman Physical Characteristics.

Combat speed means physical reaction and attack speed the other speed they are talking about is the attacks of let’s say weapons or special attacks that the character itself does not scale to
So yes reaction speed is equalized

someone's gonna need to make a content revision for this because this probably is going to result in hundreds of matches removed simply because of having a higher speed

Combat speed means physical reaction and attack speed the other speed they are talking about is the attacks of let’s say weapons or special attacks that the character itself does not scale to
So yes reaction speed is equalized
Pal, combat speed is closer to general attack and short burst speed then it is to reactions, that's why they're seperate.

This thread said nothing about changing that speed equal means that reaction speed is not equalized it is just about scaling flight speed to reaction speed
So yes in speed equal reaction speed is equalized
I thought that was a little recent lol, it should be somewhere in staff discussion just dig there.

Let me highlight another part of the rule for you
This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
Reactions are separate from combat speed, my dear

Back