• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolfgang Schreiber vs Tomoe Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is MagiReco Mami she can probably kill him a few times thanks to Doppel (Although she can't really abuse it due to time limit).

Would this send him into his True Briah or not?

Does that extend to tearing him to pieces without actual physical contact?

Search "Sayaka vs Elly", replace Madoka with Wolfie and Elly with Doppel Candeloro. Can't link rn

I mean it would tear him apart but Schreiber would be like ''lol regen''

Don't think that will trigger his True Briah Mode

But the problem that means he will not run out of stock. As that thing pretty much applies to Wolfgang in that state only (for some reason)

Schreiber's regen is insanely fast, actually.

both him and Wilhelm were tearing each other apart dozens and dozens of times per second during their fight, and their regen was just "lol, okay".

That's the point of forcing him to use his True Briah. His Regenerationn fails after a while if he is using it

Edit: Answering to DMUA

Not exactly. He could regen for hours in his combats, while being drained by Wilhelm, losing limbs and etc due to his unstable existence in True Briah and etc. Without his regen even slowing down.

it takes hours to drain his soul stock not counting multiple fights he had over the course of said night. This only applies to true briah wolfie as he will run on them while regular doesn't run on soul stocks at all

Weren't they inside Gladsheimr when he used Machina fists as a way to get closer to EFF Ren?

But yeah even then, he's regen is an instant one

they were on the stairs of glasheirm actually...take it what you will but i would say somewhat outside

That wouldn't matter anyhow.

Gladsheimr is Hadou, therefore it has a range. So the regen feat when his legs got erased is because of Glads, not his own.

Same thing applies during their fight against Methuselah, they were outside Gladsheimr yet his Legion was coming back each time they got erased

welp then range it is :V. Though yes if nothing touches him no true briah however he would try his normal briah to get away and if mami even touches him slightly then well...you know the drill

Question, How many levels of Power Nullification is Mami on?

Like, Power Null 1 is trumped by Power Null Resist 1, Power Null 2 trumps power null level 1, and so on. What level is her ribbon trap at and why does it reach that level?

How many levels of Power Null Resist is Homura on? if Homura is baseline Power Null resist, then I guess Mami would be Power Null level 2

Homura is resistant to power null which negs movement, abilities, and healing/regen.

She technically has multiple skills granting her resistance but they are all from different games, so it's treated more as "Resistance shown consistently" than "5 different layers of power null resistance".

Mami's power null is the above, except that it overpowered Homura's resistance

Mami hasn't prep time anymore.

Schreiber is more experienced than her actually. 60+ years fighting inside Gladsheimr + The information from 180k souls.

Kaltias said:
Homura is resistant to power null which negs movement, abilities, and healing/regen.
She technically has multiple skills granting her resistance but they are all from different games, so it's treated more as "Resistance shown consistently" than "5 different layers of power null resistance".

Mami's power null is the above, except that it overpowered Homura's resistance
I ask because I know a character, Doctor Tsurubami (profile coming soon), who has like 3 or 4 'layers' of power null resistence. I am trying to figure out if Nami would null him or if he could ignore the sealing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back