• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolfgang Schreiber v.s Flash (Walley West) maybe REDUX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to point out that op blood listed them because Wolfgang was still stomping earlier

Ive never heard of it being Thought based, he has to say the chant for the distance to become infinite (at least as far as I know) but I might be wrong.

he doesn't have to chant. no one HAS to chant to do briah in the first place

Paul Frank said:
Just want to point out that op blood listed them because Wolfgang was still stomping earlier
It's the opposite

And for the record, Briah will never go off due to the difference in speed, Wolfgang is tridecillions of times slower

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
ItsEliminationTime said:
@LSirLancelot

What's downplay about it? LLT hitted Wolfgang. Which means Wolfgang can't copy Infinites. Plus Wolfgang has never shown to copy Infinites, Immreaurables
The pretty obvious downplay that forgets the fact Longinuslanze is compared to the very Wolfgang in it's speed shenanigans before we even knew of ignoring distance as well.
Also, context matters and I didn't see it mentioned anywhere. Did Wolfgang even know, or tried to escape, the coming attack?
K. Someone already pointed out that flaw in my statement.

i mean...he still got the infinite distance thing cuz of touch but again he doesn't need to CHANT to activate. He still has that distance thing but he doesn't need to go all chuu2 for it

Speed not equalised?

Flash speed steals and throws him into the speed force at speeds a septillion times faster than Wolfgang can even comprehend him moving before Wolfgang's thoughts ever come together to make him think to activate his briah.

Bloodlust just means the person goes for the effective useful tactics to wi, even if they normally wouldn't. It doesn't mean they are now trying to kill and only kill. Stealing someone's speed until they are so slow that it takes an entire century for a person to process a single FTL thought then throwing them into the speed force is the most effective tactic in most cases, even if Flash doesn't know about the regen, that's what he'll do if he's bloodlusted

so...in a bloodlusted state he would just BFR as if he knew he can't take out wolfie like that?

No, he'd speed steal and BFR because making Wolfgang unable to form a single thought in his head until a century has past and throwing someone into another dimension is, in general, a better and more effective method of winning a fight against someone than just punching them.

However, he'd probably punch Wolfgang into paste then speed steal the paste, then throw the rest into the speed force because he's more than fast enough to do all of that several thousand times over before Wolfgang ever makes a single thought, and that's an even more effective method of beating someone than just speed stealing and BFRing.

the speed steal is touch right? If so then the issue was the activation of his true briah state...which i think i'm repeating that it will give infinite distance but no chanting

Not sure about this Match at this point. Bloodlusted, Flash moves so fast Wolfgang can't even start thinking before he's BFRd.

Not bloodlust, he doesn't open with that and Wolfgang utterly wrecks the first instant he can think about starting his Briah.

Perhaps I am down playing Wally's propensity to use that move without bloodlust, but either match feels rather stomp-y.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
the speed steal is touch right? If so then the issue was the activation of his true briah state...which i think i'm repeating that it will give infinite distance but no chanting
Wolfgang still needs to be aware he's been touched to start freaking out and activate the true briah.

Which he won't be because he'll be a pile of unmoving paste in the speed force and he won't even have realised what's happened several centuries in the future later.

But this isn't a good match either way because it's either Flash blitzes, speed steals and BFRs, or Flash punches him, Wolfgang regenerates, activates Briah or True Briah, and blitzes and soul *****.

tbh idk why i want to argue this regardless...its not gonna work out right

tbf if he got turned to paste he would realize smth is wrong...but again this thread doesn't seem to work regardless

Yeah he'd work out that something was wrong if he was paste, but by the time his 50c thought speed conprehends that, he's already in the speed force a hundred years later because speed steal slowed him down to the point that his thought speed was a snails pace

true briah he would have the infinite distance thing so flash can't reach him so there is that...

I already said how that doesn't matter.

True Briah does not activate upon Wolfgang being touched.

It activates upon him freaking out that he has been touched.

Freaking out is a thought pattern

In the time it takes for Wolfgang to make that thought pattern, Flash has already had the time to speed steal and BFR several thousand times over.

Where do you get the idea that it's based off of him freaking out about being touched

Monarch Laciel said:
I already said how that doesn't matter.
True Briah does not activate upon Wolfgang being touched.

It activates upon him freaking out that he has been touched.

Freaking out is a thought pattern

In the time it takes for Wolfgang to make that thought pattern, Flash has already had the time to speed steal and BFR several thousand times over.
you need to provide evidence for his briah being activated via him freaking out.

Also shouldn't members of the legion be able to tp back thanks to being bound to gladsheim

If they are bfr'd somewhere outside of the main universe they are fighting in then they could just be brought back to it with gladsheim

That being said though that's probably outside help

Paul Frank said:
Where do you get the idea that it's based off of him freaking out about being touched
From having actually read the VN.

Maxnumb231 said:
you need to provide evidence for his briah being activated via him freaking out.
I can't be bothered to find the actual scene, so I'll just use the description of the ability on the profile that you should have read. " However, if Schreiber by chance is touched by someone with his Briah active, he will break down and activate his true Briah. Here he merges with his relic, the hair lengthens down to past his shoulders that gives off a constant white glow, becomes even faster and enters a berserk-like state."

Break down = freak out.

His thought processes are a billion times to slow for him to freak out before he's been speed stolen and thrown into the speed force.

I don't remember him having to freak out but to be fair I haven't red dies irae or kkk in like a year so whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back