• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolfgang Schreiber v.s Flash (Walley West) maybe REDUX

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing i still wonder is that you can't paradox rein so u can't kill him cuz of merc and the commanders type is reliant on you able to kill reinhard himself AFAIK

Oh wait, I forgot to put the "?" besides LLT.

So you meant Longinus? Ahhh... Well, I can see Boogie already replied accordingly.

Not to mention the Longinuslanze can ignore distance entirely.

ItsEliminationTime said:
@LSirLancelot
What's downplay about it? LLT hitted Wolfgang. Which means Wolfgang can't copy Infinites. Plus Wolfgang has never shown to copy Infinites, Immreaurables
Llt hit Wolfe because it ignored the concept of distance and instantly hits it's target

Maybe not this form but the 1-A one can i know that much

I'm also pretty sure that he was caught off guard by the longinuslanze especially if you are talking about when the priest hit him he didn't vview them as an enemy so he didn't adapt to the speed of it

True but I just wanted to point out that using that one case isn't a good way to judge the speed of wolfie

ItsEliminationTime said:
@LSirLancelot

What's downplay about it? LLT hitted Wolfgang. Which means Wolfgang can't copy Infinites. Plus Wolfgang has never shown to copy Infinites, Immreaurables
The pretty obvious downplay that forgets the fact Longinuslanze is compared to the very Wolfgang in it's speed shenanigans before we even knew of ignoring distance as well.

Also, context matters and I didn't see it mentioned anywhere. Did Wolfgang even know, or tried to escape, the coming attack?

Despite my asking Monarch hasnt come to the thread but he did give input,

"Flash probably BFRs to the speed force before Wolfgang even realises he's been touched"

They are bloodlusted so Wolfgang goes briah instantly

The act of him using the chant keeps an infinite distance between him and his target preventing his target from reaching him

Then true briah can activate if he's touched somehow

The distance it doesn't become infinite until Wolfgang begins the chant, with how much faster Flash is he should be able to BFR before Wolfgang starts.

I'm pretty sure it's a thought based thing like everyone else's briah as in he has to think about wanting to start the chant for the infinite distance to take effect

But meh

not exactly chant tbh. But...here's the thing. if bloodlusted then wouldn't flash hit him and try to kill and one touch makes wolfie passively do the infintie distance thing which briah is instantly unleashed and well...

he doesn't actually have to. In fact the moment valeria went for the dood and broke his sanity due to reading his mind he just went full true briah at that moment

Oh yeah, if its bloodlusted they go for the kill, so Flash uses IMP Wolfie comes back begins Briah then shoots Flash with soul destroying bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back