• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolfgang Schreiber v.s Flash (Walley West) maybe REDUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABoogieYesSir

They/Them
I had to do it :)

Wolfgang is at 5-B version.

Speed equal now ha

Bloodlusted :)

Who wins?

Wolfgang:

Flash (Walley West):

Stalemate:

Wolfgang.Schreiber.full.52042
The Flash, the Fastest Man Alive

Wally Blitzes before Wolfgang thinks about using Braih

Wally can't kill him

Wolfgang goes Sanic and beats Wally's soul to death

ItsEliminationTime said:
>Flash stomps
There was a rule a long time ago said that Types 4, 8 and 9 are restricted if your opponent can't bypass it. But now, that rule is removed. So Flash can't kill Schreiber, but BFR still works.
Uh how Flash gonna deal with Wolf's Briah tbh since Flash doesn't know what his Briah is.

If he doesn't bfr instantly Wolfgang activates briah to stop himself from being blitzed

Wolfgang can be as fast or faster than Flash if he activates that briah and I don't think speed steal ain't gonna work

ABoogieYesSir wrote I don't think speed steal ain't gonna work

Thank you for proving my point then?

Actually I think speed steal is gonna keep Wally from being overwhelmed by Wolfgang's Briah

>Wolfgang overwhelms with Briah

>Speed steal takes away speed from Wolfgang

>Wolfgang overwhelms again

>Repeat

even if thought based pretty sure wally speed stomps first. Unless he assumes that's the end of it and touch wolfie a bit will send him to a his true briah state which a glare can soul hax and outspeed wally. But...idk again he knows touch happens and that's if wally assumes that's enough to talk wolfie (his chant also causes infinite distance tbf)...idk where this is going....

in true briah not only wolfie would get a speed up glare will hurt wally badly. But AGAIN idk about this match. And speed unequal wally can hit so many times though is this IC? Is wally one of those guys that assume if its over then he walks? (I 100% can't tell about this match cuz idk wally IC in a sense)

i mean thats the thing...flash will land hits but he isn't bloodlusted only speed advantage. He may assume wolfie is down which in reality touching wolfie once sends him to his true briah state pronto mode so once that's activated wolfgang would have the edge plus any action would be a soul hax move i.e. glare

edit: Though technically just touching him once would make the infinite distance BS wolfie has to do true briah go in so its pretty passive if you touch true briah and AoE soul hax i guess

i mean even with flash touching wolfie once it will give wolfie the break down needed and flash punches would no longer reach wolfie after the first hit as he would give the infinite distance BS with instant true briah and AoE soul attack (cuz he REALLY hates being touched). If he starts with briah on he will just one hit cuz of soul hax even if it isn't true briah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back