• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolfgang Schreiber v.s Flash (Walley West) maybe REDUX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iapitus The Impaler said:
I mean if he hesitates for even a moment then Shrieber can win. Maybe he should start with his Briah on?
That moment won't happen when Wolf is a statue to Flash

because that's literally his briah. No matter how much faster ren got didn't matter one bit because wolfgang just went above his speed regardless. If he doesn't time stop that is (which afaik is not in his control)

Emiya gets KOd by Schreiber. Nasuverse vs masadaverse does not seem to be a good match up at all.

And Briah is based on thought not some scheme where Schreiber needs to do something. So by the time he has his briah he will immedietaly blitz flash

If flash either touches or gets to close to Wolfgang his briah would turn on then he blitzes

His briah is tied to his desire to not be touched so if he is going to be touched it activates

Also even using the chant puts infinite distance between him and the opponent

Also isn't all of reinhard's legion bound to gladsheim

Wouldn't that let him escape the bfr

he does. Just touching him once would give that infinite distance barrier and passively activate true NF which will result in an AoE soul attack and well...you know the rest

Wolf activates briah which puts an infinite distance between him and wally while he uses the chant he then is faster than flash and kills him without being touched and if he is touched he goes true briah and glares

Also his guns gain the nifelheim fenriswolf effect as well so they work while he is in briah and he just kinds shoots flash to death

Well his guns always have the "always faster" effect even when hes not in Briah, but yeah as soon as Wolfgang stats his Briah in anyway at all the distance between him and Wally is infinite.

Speed Steal wont work as his Briah is warping reality to create the effect so even if all his speed is stolen hes still faster as Wally hasn't stopped the Reality Warp (Though its closer to Law Manip).

No he cant match Immeasurable speed but it required something with infinite speed to approach him within Briah.

And like I said it should be Law Manip, as its basically enforcing a Law that hes "always faster then his opponents" on to reality.

It's supposed to always be on and always work no matter what unless he's completely and entirely stopped as in the case of Ren's Time Stop. But no, I don't know if he can reach immeasurable before 1-A and I won't speculate in that area as it's not my expertise.

He does, however, impart this all on his motorcycle and gun, both of which have infinite ammo, abnormal fire rates and the ability to bounce off nothing while still moving faster than his enemies. In True Briah, he speeds up even more and anything from a glare to a shout goes for the soul, plus shockwaves galore from his jumping around the entire damn place. But due to the Briah, any touch on him destroys his body and depletes his stock of souls. But I don't see Wally managing this before his EVERYTHING rips his soul apart. This feels pretty stomp ish.

That really doesn't mean much. The whole point of his abillity is conceptual speed faster than the enemy. If he was already immeasurable or anything like that it sorts of defeats the purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back