• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolfgang Schreiber (Dies Irae, base form) vs Sans (Undertale)

Speed unequalized obviously

R1: Takes place on some desolate habitable planet with no animal life in sight

R2: Takes place in Berlin, Germany

R3: Same as R1, however both are completely and utterly bloodlusted

If Wolfgang ever goes Briah he wins but idk if gravity manipulation on the soul will work but if it does then idk

R1 & R2 Wolfgang takes it easy. Resistance against Soul Manip + Briah means he will inevitably be able to hit him.

R3, I guess Sans with high-diff. TP spam would keep him away even with Briah I think, so Sans could slowly but surely taking him down. Eventually.

keep in mind that Wolfgang doesn't need to chant in bloodlust i think he would just shout the move and be done with it (and be more bloodlusted than before considering Fenriswolf makes him go out of control). Idk what you mean about TP but i think wolfgang can compesate on how fast he needs to be to react. @Saikou could you help me run down Sans abilities

Well Sans can just teleport you with a literal wink. So I'm guessing he could keep Wolfgang from going too close to him and pin him against a wall I guess, unless he has projectiles?

Wolfgang has his guns...which richocet in the air basically empty sapce so if it looks like they missed....they won't really miss and they shred your soul also infinite ammo with an abnormal fire rate

Well then. It's always possible for Sans to disarm him, but I don't think he could predict the sudden direction change of the bullets so I guess I would give it to Wolfgang instead.

yeah all three rounds go to Wolfgang to me round 1 and 2 are like maybe easy-mid round 3 is harder but Wolfgang most likely pulls it off also note he can read your expressions and analyse the enemy by looking at them despite being insane so i guess High difficulty will go to Wolfgang in round 3

oh not in briah but he still uses them anyway so i think he will use Briah when needed but the bullets in the gun are annoying enough lol

Back