• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the request of a friend, I made match, maybe this opponent very haxed is able to beat Mami, I doubt Let's go!

• Speed Equalized
  • Both 7-A
  • Both start at 100 meters
  • Mami Tomoe
  • Wiz
Wiz
Mami Tomoe1

Yeah,i thought Wiz is more good than Aqua since Aqua is idiot,but eh looks like i just recommend Dodon! To make Aqua vs Mami early...>_>

I really don't see how this is decisive unless most of Wiz's stuff is OOC or just really weak, but I digress.

Which version of Mami is this? PMMM or Magia Record?

Kaltias said:
I really don't see how this is decisive unless most of Wiz's stuff is OOC or just really weak, but I digress.
Which version of Mami is this? PMMM or Magia Record?
The strongest soo Magia Record

Overwat000
Kaltias said:
There are no RA though
OK. Female Wiz has better durability and reaction speed than Female Boomstick. (And if what appears at Wiz's description is true, Mami cannot hurt Wiz much compared to Wiz to Mami in termsa of power output --- energy over time)

1) Speed is equal

2) Mami has High 7-A shields

3) Being a glass cannon isn't an issue at all for her.

4) She has durability negating powers

Dammit,i wanna sleep but i really want this match to be continued,this is pretty cool match.....

Alright folks,i'm armored-#slapped i mean,i'm ready!!!

I see Wiz have power null resistance,eh? But i say Mami can bypass it since her power null can bypassing an character who have good power null resistance before (read: Homura),and that's doesn't counted that Mami have resistance to power null too,pretty much Wiz power null might didn't work (how good Wiz power null people?)

Aside that,skill/inteligent-wise,both i say are good,but Mami is more inteligent than Wizsince Wiz is...sometime ditzy.

For dura,as Karuchi said,Mami being glass cannon is doesn't matter here,since her ribbons barrier is high 7-A,unless Wiz have dura negation Mami will be fine.

So i can see Mami win here with high-mid difficulty here,Wiz is still an threat for her like Wiz soul abosrbtion,that's an very deangerous,altough Mami have soul manip resistance it't still unconventional,if her gem shatter and Wiz manage to absorb it then rip,don't forget the life and death manipulation (is it combat applied?),sealing,and petrification,that's an very big problem for Mami.

In the end? Wanna say inconclusive but for now i will voting Mami with very high difficulty,correct me if i'm wrong here,and now hoping it will attract more people to come here.

And now gotta sleep!!

Wiz does have some spells that don't travel, they appear at the target so those should be enough to bypass Mami's defenses since she won't be able to dodge or block.

Status effect spells instantly take effect on casting, as do curses and power null, and Energy Ignition appears inside enemies and bursts out of them.

Mami resists status effects, power null, and maybe curses depending on how they work

Might be. Also, light magic can cut through things above the user's tier. It's stated that Aqua can break through a barrier maintained by 2 or 3 generals at most, but Wiz was able to cut through it while it was being maintained by 7 generals despite being much weaker than Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back