• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Within the current Archie Upgrades being heated in topics, I guess it´s time to make this.

Who would take this?

Enerjak:
main-qimg-3ee2194a7f6190c7b4397b1098ee7e0e

VS
Chronos:

7625827-3941251602-74846.jpg

Battle takes place at the World Of Void:
main-qimg-ba0da9826d36f2ea11e6132ce2116ae3

Chaos Force Demigod:
@ElixirBlue @TheUnshakableOne @Ned_the_outer_god @GlaceonGamez471 @ShakeResounding @Gilad_Hyperstar @Oleggator @ShadowWarrior1999

God Of Space-Time:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
From what I have seen in both profiles Enerjak and Chronos have similar haxes but damn, his Higher D Manip could help a lot against Chronos then.

I suppose you have decided your voting, Elixir.

Last edited:
Chronos is baseline

+ Eventually he will undergo significant changes to his abilities with revisions in the future

From what I have seen in both profiles Enerjak and Chronos have similar haxes but damn, his Higher D Manip could help a lot against Chronos then.

I suppose you have decided your voting, Elixir.

I hadn’t yet as I don’t know Saint Seiya all that much so I was going to watch the thread for a bit after providing info.

I’ll vote for Enerjak, since Chronos is baseline and doesn’t resist Enerjak’s Hax.

Back