• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Witcher High 6-A Djinn feat - Is it really an outlier?

Aight my dudes, so I have found this calc some time ago.

I wanted to make a page for the Djinns overall, and stumbled upon an old memory of this calc. Apparently people were talking about it being an outlier, and well, I disagree.

This feat doesn't scale to anyone but the genies. Obviously Gaunter too, because he's the most powerful known being in the entire known Witcher universe (but he's already far more powerful than that), so... can this calc be applied to the Djinn's profile? That little cloudy being is, pretty much, god tier of the verse. Maybe only gods and Elder Blood users at full strength can come close. Genies are known for their immense power, one (A D'ao, earth genie) could even move a mountain because their owner asked them to do so.

I think the reason why people considered it an outlier is because they thought it scaled to other characters and at that time the environmental AP was the same thing to normal AP

Could be, I don't know. I thought the 7-B tier is unnecessary because he already got that 4-A feat, but it's a good backup.

Yeah since they are basically near the tippy top of the verse, from what I have read at least, I agree to this change

There r actually a lot more storm feats from the from the series

The thread can be closed, I made the Djinn profile

Back