• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
The General learns of another powerful artifact, The Infinity Gauntlet and attempts to retrieve it. Meanwhile, Thanos just got his hands on the last Infinity Stone from Vision and looks up to see Kreiger floating there... Menacingly.

Rules

Speed Equalized

Votes

Kreiger: 1 (Xtasyamphetamine)

Thanos: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (ABoogieYesSir)

How good is M I N D H A X

I'd assume that's a frequent move for a psyker like him.

His Notable Attacks/Techniques section explains what his powers can do.

He scales vastly above Jov Leonov who can mind manipulate 400 to 800 soldiers with a few hand gestures. Kreiger should be capable of mind manipulating thousands with little effort given the massive gap between him and Jov's psychic abilities.

Well if he's fighting another Psi Elite he doesn't bother to use his hax like Mind Manipulation, Mind Drain, Illusion Creation, or Perception Manipulation because all Psi Elite possess high grade resistance to such things.

He would instead focus on Pyrokinesis, Energy Manipulation, Telekinesis and Invisibility. However, since Thanos is not a Psi Elite and Kreiger has Precognition far surpassing that of base Nick's which shows him what he must do in the upcoming area, plus Mind Reading to know how Thanos acts, he'd go for his more deadly abilities like Mind Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Perception Manipulation, Biological Manipulation (Turning people into bombs), and Mind Drain.

I think I'll go with mindhax GG then

beats Thanos' activations

@DMUA

Is that a vote for Kreiger or is this a stomp.

ehh

probably the latter since Thanos can't do squat?

Alright, I'll leave this open for a bit to see what others think then close it.

I don't think so.

Clearly William activates his hax faster and is arrogant, surprised Griffin didn't mention this but I'm not voting yet.

Also Thanos might underestimate a normal looking human like him.

@Xtasyamp

I didn't remember the Infinite Wars movie and forgot how fast Thanos can activate his abilities. I didn't think I needed to mention he was arrogant because it's on his page. Or are you referring to the activates his hax faster? Because as I said above I forget how fast Thanos had activates.

I think what matters is how fast they pull out their hax.

Thanos points at something then clenches his fist at it and the effects roll out, or he just clenches his fist without pointing and he only did the second one when he reality warped.

Krieger's attacks are thought based like every other Psi Elite. Though sometimes they use hand gestures if it's something above the norm.

Example: Edger Barrett used his hands when lifting up an Oil Truck but for simple boxes he doesn't need to.

Jov Leonov did three hand gestures to move hundreds of soldiers and make them fight another army but just casually thinks, takes over a person's mind and simple points where he wants them to go.

Wei Lu's illusions are thought based. No movement needed.

Marlena Kessler waves her hands to unleash fire but can create a vortex of fire around herself by thinking it.

Krieger's vastly exceeds all of them, being shown to use his Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, and Energy Projection while just floating there with his arms out. He can do his hax just by waving his hand or thinking it.

So I guess Kreiger takes it for being faster, but will he have a short talk with this guy before one of them tries to kill each other?

Nvm Kreiger can mind read so no more surprises from Thanks then

Kreiger is Overconfident and brags about himself being a god but that's while he's fighting. He basically talks junk and fights at the same time.

He would need to focus if he's using a lot of power. But given he's 5-B with Psi Powers, he wouldn't half to focus much if at all to kill a High 6-B.

Kreiger naturally has a energy barrier around him as well and that doesn't strain his focus at all.

Kreiger will have no problem, killing an Alien he just meet. He's killed his own loyal subordinate without hesitation.

What's the context behind him killing his subordinates without hesitation? Did they betray him?

Given the situation of the battle, I'd like to ask if Will is greedy.

He didn't betray him. He just wanted the power for himself and killed him from behind.

Yes, William is Greedy with a mean God complex.

I think it is inconclusive, Whoever activates their abilties faster they win: Thanos snaps finger v.s William activating his abilities faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back