• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Thread

"And I'm not looking for a husband." Kuthaliara responded

"I should... explain myself a bit. Different people view sex as a different thing. I view it as casual, something to just do when you're horny to have fun. Others view it as extremely intimate, something to only do with your partner for life, a husband or wife if you will. Others view it as something in-between- basically anything." Kuthaliara explained
(That sounds something Slaaneshing)

(Just to clear some things up, you and some others are, like, a little farther down into the cave, while the rest of the group is vibing around where you left?)
(The old man and Loka are in an entirely separate section of the cave, anyone NOT THERE is near the main cave entrance.)
"No... it's more like a mantra... Like how those Catholics do their thing back in the day..." he thought. more
Eventually, though, the tremors would cease. The old man stood up, sweat pouring from his ragged skin, the man letting out a breath of relief.

"Consider yourself lucky that went well... I barely managed to convince her... but... hopefully.. the Guardian won't attack you..."

Eventually, though, the tremors would cease. The old man stood up, sweat pouring from his ragged skin, the man letting out a breath of relief.

"Consider yourself lucky that went well... I barely managed to convince her...
"Keh! Of course..." he snickered, giggling to himself.
but... hopefully.. the Guardian won't attack you..."
"Don't worry..." he partially takes off his glasses, revealing only his right eye.

"It'll be fine..." he grinned, before putting his glasses back on.
"Well, let's see, huh, what you like aside music?"
"Hmmm, I don't... really know..." she shrugged.

"And I'm not looking for a husband." Kuthaliara responded

"I should... explain myself a bit. Different people view sex as a different thing. I view it as casual, something to just do when you're horny to have fun. Others view it as extremely intimate, something to only do with your partner for life, a husband or wife if you will. Others view it as something in-between- basically anything." Kuthaliara explained
"Oh!" Ashe said, seemingly to understand.

"...Future folk sure are weird, offering something like that..." Ashe thought to himself. He considered for a moment, before nodding.

"...Well...I ain't never tried that before. If you want somethin' like that, we can try it sometime." He said. He shrugged ever so slightly, a soft smile flashing on his face. He was glad someone wanted to spend time with him, even if it was in an...unusual fashion.

"Oh!" Ashe said, seemingly to understand.

"...Future folk sure are weird, offering something like that..." Ashe thought to himself. He considered for a moment, before nodding.

"...Well...I ain't never tried that before. If you want somethin' like that, we can try it sometime." He said. He shrugged ever so slightly, a soft smile flashing on his face. He was glad someone wanted to spend time with him, even if it was in an...unusual fashion.
"I mean, I trust you, you don't have anything to hide, and there's a type we can do and be ready to run or hide if something happens. If you want to try that then sure, but there is apsolutely no pressure on you here. We could still just sit around and talk." Kuthaliara responded, smiling at him

"Keh! Of course..." he snickered, giggling to himself.

"Don't worry..." he partially takes off his glasses, revealing only his right eye.

"It'll be fine..." he grinned, before putting his glasses back on.
"...You are a cocky, cocky man. But you are dealing with a being with powers far beyond that of any Apostle. I would advise... that you keep your ego in your pants." The old man said.

"Well, I like games, things as Uno or strategy games"
"Oh, is that like shogi?" she asked, confused as to what Uno is.
"...You are a cocky, cocky man. But you are dealing with a being with powers far beyond that of any Apostle. I would advise... that you keep your ego in your pants." The old man said.
"Hahahakehhehehahaha, kehehe hahahaha! Hahahahaha!"

Loka laughed maniacally, shortly composing himself afterward.

"Yeah yeah, I'll keep that mind...."

Loka laughed maniacally, shortly composing himself afterward.

"Yeah yeah, I'll keep that mind...."
"Good! You're lucky we weren't attacked by a cascade of monsters..." The old man said, beginning to walk back. "Now come along. I must inform your friends of what is to come."

"I mean, I trust you, you don't have anything to hide, and there's a type we can do and be ready to run or hide if something happens. If you want to try that then sure, but there is apsolutely no pressure on you here. We could still just sit around and talk." Kuthaliara responded, smiling at him
Ashe considered this for a moment, before simply shaking his head.

"...I'm content just talking with ya, Kuku. I...never really got a chance to talk to many people when I was alive, so I...appreciate just being around ya." He said, flashing her a soft smile.

"Good! You're lucky we weren't attacked by a cascade of monsters..."
Loka laughed again.

"I mean, you're here, right? Surely you have the strength to defend yourself..." he said.
The old man said, beginning to walk back. "Now come along. I must inform your friends of what is to come."
"Heh," he shrugged, following him.
"Well, you get the idea, yeah"
"Do you have those "Uno" with you?"

Ashe considered this for a moment, before simply shaking his head.

"...I'm content just talking with ya, Kuku. I...never really got a chance to talk to many people when I was alive, so I...appreciate just being around ya." He said, flashing her a soft smile.
"Fair enough... well, I've asked so many questions about you, what about me do you want to know?" Kuthaliara asked

Loka laughed again.

"I mean, you're here, right? Surely you have the strength to defend yourself..." he said.
"I am not worried about myself, I am worried about you and your people." The old man said, "I've lost many to the Forest Mother's wrath... I'd rather not lose anymore."

"I am not worried about myself, I am worried about you and your people." The old man said, "I've lost many to the Forest Mother's wrath... I'd rather not lose anymore."
"Yeah yeah, tragic backstory yada yada..." Loka said, "I understand... But I mean, surely they'll try their best to survive too. Heard all their stupid dreams, and it seems to me they're stupid enough not to let this second chance go to waste..."

"Yeah yeah, tragic backstory yada yada..." Loka said, "I understand... But I mean, surely they'll try their best to survive too. Heard all their stupid dreams, and it seems to me they're stupid enough not to let this second chance go to waste..."
"Unfortunately for you, though..." They eventually reached the door, and the old man stepped through.

"This is not a Fairy Tale. A will to survive is not enough to persist in a cruel world. I figured a man of your age would be acutely aware of such a fact, even now..."

"Unfortunately for you, though..." They eventually reached the door, and the old man stepped through.

"This is not a Fairy Tale. A will to survive is not enough to persist in a cruel world. I figured a man of your age would be acutely aware of such a fact, even now..."
"Well, I guess being alive once again makes my ego all the more powerful, hehe..." he said.

"I know about that, that's why I called them "stupid"... No such crap can make you live without conviction.."

"Do you have those "Uno" with you?"
"Yes, I just keep a deck if I get bored and play with coworkers, although the game is like a variant of the traditional card game with many additions for example there are cards that allow you to give more cards to others, eliminate someone's turn, change the color, one that allows you to change the decks, the system for play is based in number and color, the trick to win is to stop having a card, when you only have 1 you have to say 1 or you will have to take two cards if i say 1 if i faster than you, the game was invented in 1970 but it became super popular quite a bit later"
"I am more of a monopoly man myself." triki said
"Well, i have one of these but i lost the

"Yes, I just keep a deck if I get bored and play with coworkers, although the game is like a variant of the traditional card game with many additions for example there are cards that allow you to give more cards to others, eliminate someone's turn, change the color, one that allows you to change the decks, the system for play is based in number and color, the trick to win is to stop having a card, when you only have 1 you have to say 1 or you will have to take two cards if i say 1 if i faster than you, the game was invented in 1970 but it became super popular quite a bit later"
"Ehhhhh...." she stood still as she absorbed the information, having understood little of it.

"Texas...?" Ashe repeated.

"...That is...one of them...states in these...United States, yes? What's it like?"
"Really hot, most of it is Desert, so sand, shrubs, and Cacti. People there more often then not though are the second craziest people, next to the Folks in Florida. And yes, it's a state. Literal opposite side of the planet from Rome." Kuthaliara informed with a smile

"Really hot, most of it is Desert, so sand, shrubs, and Cacti. People there more often then not though are the second craziest people, next to the Folks in Florida. And yes, it's a state. Literal opposite side of the planet from Rome." Kuthaliara informed with a smile
"...Crazy huh..." Ashe said, trying to digest the new information.

"...Are ya crazy to then?" He asked.

Hearing his home state being talked about, Jack couldn't help but chime in. "Correct you are! Texas, the Lone Star State, and the place I call home!"
"Lone Star?" Ashe asked, glancing into the cave.

"...Ya mean that whole state only has one star in the sky? My village had...tons of stars..." Ashe said, scratching his head.

"...Crazy huh..." Ashe said, trying to digest the new information.

"...Are ya crazy to then?" He asked.

"Lone Star?" Ashe asked, glancing into the cave.

"...Ya mean that whole state only has one star in the sky? My village had...tons of stars..." Ashe said, scratching his head.
"Not in the way most Texans are to say the least!" Kuthaliara responded

Yuri sat in her corner, continuing to manifest pages within her book. By now, she filled up over 100 pages with all the information she'd collected from the couple hours or so she'd been with these people- Their names, their personalities, their habits, all recorded down to the most minute, microscopic of details. She observed these... new people, who'd similarly arrived only a few moments ago, or whoever she could see, and began jotting down notes about their appearance within her book, how they walked, etc. Yuri laughed.

"What am I doing..." She whispered to herself. It was unlikely any of this information would serve purpose to her in the future, but, you never knew what could happen- Besides, she honestly didn't care if it would or wouldn't. She simply enjoyed writing, jotting down notes, recording information.

"...Well, I suppose there is not much for me to do besides write. I suppose despite being in a much younger body... I'm still a geezer. Bravo, Yuri Kim... Bravo."
"Well, I guess being alive once again makes my ego all the more powerful, hehe..." he said.

"I know about that, that's why I called them "stupid"... No such crap can make you live without conviction.."
"...I suppose that is something that we can agree on, at least."

Come on, show me something, Hikaru thought to himself. He was so absorbed in his own thoughts he hadn’t even noticed the tremors from before. Even just a small glimpse would be useful now.

Back