• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Thread

After sitting for a little while Hikaru put a hand up to his head, “I should probably try again soon,” he said. He wanted to try and gain a few more hints about what they could expect but wanted to be cautious about his powers limits and he wasn’t to enthusiastic about seeing that scene again. “Seeing the future seems like fun until you see a bad future,” he mused to himself

(Ah, right, forgot about this. Good reminder.)

Yuri turned to Hikaru, "I suppose you still haven't gotten the hang of this divination thing?"

(Ah, right, forgot about this. Good reminder.)

Yuri turned to Hikaru, "I suppose you still haven't gotten the hang of this divination thing?"

“I can only see short glimpses before that pain in my head comes back it seems. It also takes me a little while to activate it for now. I’m sure I’ll get better with it over time. I just hope I’ll be able to see some positive futures soon.” He said in response.

Hyde, meanwhile, was testing that ability he was said to have, foregoing the usual approach of theorize, then execute, he was simply doing trial and error for the Manipulation of fate and destiny "God" claimed to have gifted them

"Yuri, I brought you some tea." Drew said, walking up to the medic with a large ceramic tray with a full tea set on it

“I can only see short glimpses before that pain in my head comes back it seems. It also takes me a little while to activate it for now. I’m sure I’ll get better with it over time. I just hope I’ll be able to see some positive futures soon.” He said in response.
Hyde, meanwhile, was testing that ability he was said to have, foregoing the usual approach of theorize, then execute, he was simply doing trial and error for the Manipulation of fate and destiny "God" claimed to have gifted them

"Yuri, I brought you some tea." Drew said, walking up to the medic with a large ceramic tray with a full tea set on it
"Well, I hope you make some progress... Doesn't it seem a bit tiring to try and change the future, though?" Yuri asked Hikaru. At the same time, she turned to Drew, smiling.

"Thank you, but I'm not thirsty."

"Well, I hope you make some progress... Doesn't it seem a bit tiring to try and change the future, though?" Yuri asked Hikaru. At the same time, she turned to Drew, smiling.

Hikaru looked at her with a confused expression. “Back when I was alive, I’d have given almost anything to change my future but that was impossible and I wound up here. Now we supposedly have that power. If I can use that to save the people here who are supposed to die then I’ll work as hard as I have to! I won’t abandon anyone to their fate if I can help it!” He said extremely seriously. “Don’t you agree?” he asked Yuri.

"I doubt we can get thirsty, Yuri, that's why I simply brought some for drinking and not thirst quenching." Drew said, not weighing in on the conversation, though from his surprisingly readable expression this was him simply not weighing in unless asked to

Hikaru looked at her with a confused expression. “Back when I was alive, I’d have given almost anything to change my future but that was impossible and I wound up here. Now we supposedly have that power. If I can use that to save the people here who are supposed to die then I’ll work as hard as I have to! I won’t abandon anyone to their fate if I can help it!” He said extremely seriously. “Don’t you agree?” he asked Yuri.
"I... suppose that is true. I just would rather us not spend so much effort on such a... seemingly lofty ideal. Changing the future... changing destiny? It's almost as if we've become God's ourselves." Yuri murmured.
"I doubt we can get thirsty, Yuri, that's why I simply brought some for drinking and not thirst quenching." Drew said, not weighing in on the conversation, though from his surprisingly readable expression this was him simply not weighing in unless asked to
"Well... I would be glad if you could pour me and Hikaru a cup, if that's okay." Yuri requested.

"Well... I would be glad if you could pour me and Hikaru a cup, if that's okay." Yuri requested.
"As you wish." Drew said, thick cloth summoned from his hands providing a surprisingly good and stable tray for Drew to perfectly pour two cups of tea

"Would you or Miss Hikaru like any sugar?"

"As you wish." Drew said, thick cloth summoned from his hands providing a surprisingly good and stable tray for Drew to perfectly pour two cups of tea

Hikaru looked at Drew with a vaguely annoyed expression. “First of all, I’m not a woman, second, thank you for the tea, and third, I’d like a little sugar please.” he said.

"I'd like some sugar, yes." Yuri said, not pointing out how Drew had mistaken Hikaru as a girl.

Hikaru looked at Drew with a vaguely annoyed expression. “First of all, I’m not a woman, second, thank you for the tea, and third, I’d like a little sugar please.” he said.
"Apologies, your mannerisms, appearance, and name had me confused." Drew said, Masterfully adding sugar and stirring the glasses, shifting the cloth he summoned to rock-solid plates that floated the cups of tea to them and allowed Drew to bow with extra cloth keeping the tray up

"Apologies, your mannerisms, appearance, and name had me confused." Drew said, Masterfully adding sugar and stirring the glasses, shifting the cloth he summoned to rock-solid plates that floated the cups of tea to them and allowed Drew to bow with extra cloth keeping the tray up

Hikaru had a confused expression once again. He wasn’t quite sure how to take that remark. He eventually sighed and took a sip of his tea. “That’s good. Thank you.” he said before turning his attention back to Yuri.
"I... suppose that is true. I just would rather us not spend so much effort on such a... seemingly lofty ideal. Changing the future... changing destiny? It's almost as if we've become God's ourselves." Yuri murmured.
“I can understand that it seems daunting, lofty or out of our reach but if what I saw is accurate our only other choice is to make peace with the fact that some of as are going to be killed. If those are our options I just feel like we owe it to ourselves and each other to give it all we’ve got. At the very least I don’t want to not try and then regret it later.”

I can understand that it seems daunting, lofty or out of our reach but if what I saw is accurate our only other choice is to make peace with the fact that some of as are going to be killed. If those are our options I just feel like we owe it to ourselves and each other to give it all we’ve got. At the very least I don’t want to not try and then regret it later.”
Yuri nodded, "You're right... With our powers, I'm sure there's a way to get out of this with all of us alive. The first step is actually finding a way out of this... floor, as the old man put it. Apparently, we are in a structure composed of various floors."

Hikaru had a confused expression once again. He wasn’t quite sure how to take that remark. He eventually sighed and took a sip of his tea. “That’s good. Thank you.” he said before turning his attention back to Yuri.

“I can understand that it seems daunting, lofty or out of our reach but if what I saw is accurate our only other choice is to make peace with the fact that some of as are going to be killed. If those are our options I just feel like we owe it to ourselves and each other to give it all we’ve got. At the very least I don’t want to not try and then regret it later.”
"My pleasure." Drew said, returning to standing upright and pissing off to do other things

Yuri nodded, "You're right... With our powers, I'm sure there's a way to get out of this with all of us alive. The first step is actually finding a way out of this... floor, as the old man put it. Apparently, we are in a structure composed of various floors."
“That’s right. I’ve read stories with a similar concept. Never thought I’d be living it though.” He said quickly drinking through his tea. “I should probably get back to work. We’ll need any sliver of information we can get our hands on after all.”

Loka nodded as he had thoughts about busting through them all with his power, but decided against it as Yumi approached Yuri, her soft head leaning on her sister's shoulded.

Yuri smiled, wrapping her arms around Yumi, pulling her into an embrace by the shoulder as she sipped tea with her other hand.

Yuri chuckled back, "I... suppose that makes sense." Leaning down a bit, she planted a tiny kiss on Yumi's forehead.

Hikaru smiles at Yuri and Yumi before getting back to his work. Closing his eyes, and controlling his breathing he relaxed as much as he could. What else can I see about that creature or that situation? He thought as he did this. If he could determine a where or a when it might give them something to go off of.

Hikaru smiles at Yuri and Yumi before getting back to his work. Closing his eyes, and controlling his breathing he relaxed as much as he could. What else can I see about that creature or that situation? He thought as he did this. If he could determine a where or a when it might give them something to go off of.
"Yo..." Loka was behind him.

"Reminds me of tower of god or any of the other tower dungeon korean mangas." he said to himself

His eyes shot open and he turned around, “Hello there. Is there something you need from me?” He asked.
"Nah, just wondering what you're doing... [I'm] kinda, ermm, getting bored soo..."
"Hehehe... You are very adorable, Yumi." Yuri said playfully, placing her hand on Yumi's head gently.
Yumi blushed again as she smiled. "Thanks...." she replied softly.

"Nah, just wondering what you're doing... [I'm] kinda, ermm, getting bored soo..."

“In that case, I’m trying to preform a divination to gain knowledge about our future. I did it once a little while ago but didn’t get to see all that much. Now that the pain has been gone for a bit I want to try again.” he said to Loka.

“In that case, I’m trying to preform a divination to gain knowledge about our future. I did it once a little while ago but didn’t get to see all that much. Now that the pain has been gone for a bit I want to try again.” he said to Loka.
"Some precognition, eh...?" he asked, his head lowering to reveal his mystical eyes under his glasses.

“Yeah, like that,” he says nodding while taking note of Loka’s eyes. “If there’s nothing else that you need I’d like to get back to work.” Every second got them closer to that first vision and he wanted to be as ready as possible.

“Yeah, like that,” he says nodding while taking note of Loka’s eyes. “If there’s nothing else that you need I’d like to get back to work.” Every second got them closer to that first vision and he wanted to be as ready as possible.
"I'll just be here watching you do your thing, if anything's awry just call out my name, I'll deal with it immediately..." Loka shrugged.

Back