• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will Heisenberg get Punished? - Walter White vs Punisher (MCU)

Cause I finally got around to watching El Camino

~

P L O T

Gus' Superlab, Albuquerque, New Mexico

Walter White was paced throughout the lab. Something was wrong. Not with the batch, of course, he'd finished that hours ago. But Gus' hired goon, Tyrus, had left about 20 minutes ago after receiving a text message and hadn't come back. While normally he'd be glad to not have someone babysit him, it meant something was going on. Gus would never let him work unsupervised after his actions against Gale and those dealers. What's more, he couldn't get in contact with any of his contacts, not even Jesse or Saul. The chemistry teacher turned drug lord knew that something was awry...

RING

Walt was roused from his thoughts from the ringing of the labs landline. Racing over to the phone, he hastily picks it up and answers "Hello?"

"Hello, Walter." responded Mike, Gus' security chief/hitman, on the other end, "There's been a problem."

"What kind of 'problem' Mike?" White responded, concern rising by the second, "What's going on? Where did Tyrus leave? Why can't I reach Jesse or Saul? Why-"

"Walt, Walt, calm down," the hitman cut him off, "Look, I got some bad news. We're gonna have to let you go." And with that, Heisenberg's blood froze over.

"Wha..."

"It's nothing personal, of course" Mike continued, unbothered by Walter's plight. "It's just that the lab's bust. One of guys was shook down by that maniac Frank Castle" if Walt wasn't ready to piss himself, he certainly was now. "And he ended up blabing about the labs location and where he can find the legendary 'Heisenberg' of Albuquerque. I reckon he'll be wanting to drop by for an autograph"

"Mike, you can't do this! You have to come help me, if I die, who'll cook for you?"

"We still have the kid"

"Jesse will never work for you if you let me die!"

"Pinkman said he'd only stop working for us if we killed you. He didn't say anything about quitting if someone else got to you"

Sweating profusely, Walt knew he was backed into a corner, "Please, my family needs-"

"Sorry Walter, but its just not worth the risk. We've got a good thing going here, and we can't risk it all just to save one man. I'm sure you understand"

"F**k you Mike! You dead-eyed, souless-"

"Castle will be there within an hour. Goodbye Walter" Mike finished cooly, hanging up and blocking the number"

"Dammit!" Walt shouted as he slammed the phone. Sighing, he turned back towards the lab. He didn't have any time to spare. He'd heard stories about the legendary Punisher. It was one of the reasons Skyler brought up as one of the reasons why he should quit the business. He knew that he stood no chance against him in a direct encounter...

Too bad Heisenberg never fought on even grounds. Looking back towards his workstation, Walt starting cooking up a plan. He wasn't giving up without a fight.

"It's time to cook"

And with that, he got to work
SPEED EQUALIZED

Fight takes place in Gus' Superlab. Walt starts off down in the lab. Punisher starts off outside the facility.

Walter gets an hour of preptime. He has access to everything he would normally have in the lab and the Ruger LCR that he used throughout the series. He only knows of Frank through his reputation.

Punisher knows of Heisenberg's intelligence based off Hank's DEA investigation. He's armed with his normal arsenal and a bulletproof vest.

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Heisenberg:

Punisher:

Inconclusive
:

Walt had gas masks there, so maybe he could fill the whole air with poison or smth? Aside from that, I don't see a way for him to win.

I feel like an hour of of prep should give him enough time to make a bomb or two or set up any number of traps involving poison, acid, etc.

If it still seems mismatched, I'll give Walt more prep-time or maybe give him the machine gun he had at the end of the series

Punisher's stealth is too good, can't see Heisenberg triggering a trap unless it is a suicide attack, and Frank would survey the enviroment and might even use the security camera footage.

Heinsenberg best bet is to wear full protective gear, and produce enough toxic gas to fill the room within the hour; the gas also have to be instantly deadly, colorless, non-flammable, and not heavy enough to sink to the ground.

Tbf, Walt's own stealth was pretty by the end of the series. He was sneaking into houses surveilled by government agents and trained guards with ease.

Also, Walts got an advantage in that they're only 2 ways into the lab, the elevator and the stairs.

Back