• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

Once again reporting @SageF for making multiple changes to Haku’s page without a CRT.
@SageF

Stop making significant changes to the powers and abilities sections of our wiki pages without preceding staff approvals, or we will have to give you a temporary block. Consider this as an official warning. 🙏

That seems reasonable in that case. For how long should we block them? Would 3 months be appropriate?

Okay. What should we state as the reasons for their block?

Okay. What should we state as the reasons for their block?
"Ignoring multiple warnings from staff regarding profile changes without CRTs despite having acknowledged them"

Since Sage did acknowledge GarrixianXD's warning (responded with "Okay I'll keep that in mind I'll undo it") and Catzlaflame's warning (responded with "Ok") both regarding profile changes without CRTs

Ant even had to warn Sage twice regarding profile changes without CRTs

I have blocked both SageF's VS Battles Forum and Wiki accounts for 3 months now. 🙏

Report on the user Lloydblitzed

He added these powers to ninjago pages
Here and here
This link the same used in the justification leads to a video saying the Stone warriors are "indestructable" but no mention to them being "nvulnurability to Elemental Powers".
This link shows Kai surrounding the Stone warriors with fire but no showing them getting damaged in any way that would contradict them being "indestructable"
Meaning Kai doesn't negate resistance

here
This is in no way "invulnerability" it's just resistance to fire
here

After talking a bit more about it with this user it seems that this mistake was made due to a lack of understanding between layers of resistance and resistance negation. As you can read in this comment
FSM was loosing the war against Overlord bc they were invulnerable to his powers. This is shown with the Ninjas evading and bypassing all of GM's attacks like it was nothing, same guy who has FSM's powers btw, and was only able to counter their resistances due to resistance negation
The first scan shows the ninjas resisting the power, the third scan shows a twitt that states the same armours were overpowered but the user seems to think it's resistance negation.

@Lloydblitzed You've been summoned to speak your mind on this, if you feel compelled to do so.
I've already published my response to the exact same message:
Here and Here

I feel like reporting me for making someone fav character loose is pretty pathetic, consider Suige ignored many of my key counter arguments, as well as stating the Stone Warriors weren't damaged while the video is blantly showcasing otherwise

I've already published my response to the exact same message:
Here and Here

I feel like reporting me for making someone fav character loose is pretty pathetic, consider Suige ignored many of my key counter arguments, as well as stating the Stone Warriors weren't damaged while the video is blantly showcasing otherwise
Did you or did you not add the abilities without a CRT? I apologize for being blunt, I just don't really have the time to weed through a Marvel CRT for this matter.

Did you or did you not add the abilities without a CRT?
ye, but only after I got approval from Ant that adding minor feats that doesn't upscale Ninjago chars in tiers was okay, as well as hearing about Minor stuff being added being fine (I don't remember where but this thread confirms I can)
I apologize for being blunt, I just don't really have the time to weed through a Marvel CRT for this matter.
Could you at least check my 2 specific messages I linked on the matter?

You need CRTs even for small ability additions, I've even had a CRT just for giving a single character Acrobatics before
I'd also like to point that Kai's resistance negation already scaled in FSM's profile, so I don't think Im in the wrong

You definitely do need a CRT for any statistical change, although if it is determined to be self-evident by the staff involved it can have as little as one approval to be accepted. Scans and phrasing adjustments may be done without a CRT as long as they appear above-board.

So, some of these appear to be instances of genuine vandalism, even if it comes from a place of confusion over a place of malintent. No formal warning is necessary so long as understanding is had of our policies, and that those policies will be observed going forward. If you want to change a profile's stats or abilities, make a CRT.

Can I trust you to remove what abilities have not yet been accepted via a CRT, @Lloydblitzed?

I'm not talking about additional justifications that don't change the tier or scaling, that's all well and good. But if you added entire abilities without a CRT, that is a rule violation
In short, I just added an ability that FSM had that scaled to Kai's abilities too. Do I still need a CRT for that?

If not, I'll just remove it and get it accepted

You definitely do need a CRT for any statistical change, although if it is determined to be self-evident by the staff involved it can have as little as one approval to be accepted. Scans and phrasing adjustments may be done without a CRT as long as they appear above-board.

So, some of these appear to be instances of genuine vandalism, even if it comes from a place of confusion over a place of malintent. No formal warning is necessary so long as understanding is had of our policies, and that those policies will be observed going forward. If you want to change a profile's stats or abilities, make a CRT.

Can I trust you to remove what abilities have not yet been accepted via a CRT, @Lloydblitzed?

One last question:
In short, I just added an ability that FSM had that scaled to Kai's abilities too. Do I still need a CRT for that?

If not, I'll just remove it and get it accepted

Bambu, ElixirBlue, Butler, and I have handled it. 🙏

that person is still creating these pages even after being told to stop two times
It seems as though they haven't made it since the last deletion.

EDIT: No, it seems as though it was published instead as "Shadic the Hedgehog (Nazo Unleashed)". I'm gonna block them.

Might as well temporarily block the guy. He has committed multiple instances of vandalism, adding to the fact of deleting admin warnings and being blatantly disrespectful to Butler here.

Might as well temporarily block the guy. He has committed multiple instances of vandalism, adding to the fact of deleting admin warnings and being blatantly disrespectful to Butler here.
Yeah. I've done so, placed him at a year and left a summary post on his wall. He may choose to speak with us, since I get the impression that he does want to contribute (or at least that he isn't just a plain troll), but this sort of behavior can't be tolerated.

Back