• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangai Ichigo said:
Like the Fate Zero event ?

Brave Souls is a Bleach Mobile game, the game just tells the same story as the anime and manga and is practically the only game with official translations of the most recent Novel of the series. The game's own story is only in its sub stories and events. Like the Spirit Society Sub Story/Event
The Accel Zero Order event involves a what if singularity involving the same setting and characters as Zero. It is it's own story however, and confirms some things like what would legitimately happen in an uninterrupted fight between Lancelot and Gilgamesh

So it's not a unique story save for the end then?

Also, just for the record, but sitting here to "contribute" with snide comments and mockery isn't helping the situation at all. Backseat moderating doesn't help either.

You have an issue? Refer it to staff and leave. Don't sit around and make it worse.

Outside of his attitude, I do agree with many of the points brought up by Matt and Udl.

As I've said before though I lack thorough knowledge of FGO's arcs after Goetia and the entirety of Fate/Extra; I've just seen convincing arguments that many feats that seem Tier 2 are likely misconstrued due to a misinterpretation of cosmology. So I won't say my support/word amounts to much here, sorry.

When it comes to the reasoning I was never particularly knowledgeable on Fate/Extra and I lost a lot of interest in the setting after FGO, so I'm pretty useless here. It's another part of why I didn't involve myself.

@Dargoo

The CCC event proves that the digital world of simulation is just as real as the rest of the nasuverse. They ray shifted straight into a digital space with their physical bodies despite.

I'm not sure how Berserker Arjuna ending the universe over and over can be misinterpreted as anything else. The fact that Saver was going to cease the operation of all parallel worlds proves that all of them were operating at once, and he was undeniably going to end them

Iapitus The Impaler said:
@Dargoo
The CCC event proves that the digital world of simulation is just as real as the rest of the nasuverse. They ray shifted straight into a digital space with their physical bodies despite.
To be fair, Fate/GO takes creative liberties with many of the crossover events. The KnK crossover, for example, wouldn't have stuff apply to Shiki, or the Apocrypha event apply to Seig.

Promestein said:
When it comes to the reasoning I was never particularly knowledgeable on Fate/Extra and I lost a lot of interest in the setting after FGO, so I'm pretty useless here. It's another part of why I didn't involve myself.
Best to stay out of it, prevent further drama.

I still think the whole Texture's of the world, or many layers of the world is fabricated bs, or something in itself that is misunderstood. There is clear statements that the Human Universe (the entire universe itself not just one small sphere of it) and the other worlds that these "Layers" are. Their completely separated, and do not interact or connect with each other.

Fate/Extra CCC is also a crossover it has Twice, Shiki, and Arc.

I haven't seen many of the creative liberties u speak of other than them being an alternate senerio of events. Last I check Shiki was a servant there, so of course it wouldnt apply to base Shiki.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Like the Fate Zero event ?

Brave Souls is a Bleach Mobile game, the game just tells the same story as the anime and manga and is practically the only game with official translations of the most recent Novel of the series. The game's own story is only in its sub stories and events. Like the Spirit Society Sub Story/Event
The Accel Zero Order event involves a what if singularity involving the same setting and characters as Zero. It is it's own story however, and confirms some things like what would legitimately happen in an uninterrupted fight between Lancelot and Gilgamesh

So it's not a unique story save for the end then?
Oh...

Basically...Yep

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I still think the whole Texture's of the world, or many layers of the world is fabricated bs, or something in itself that is misunderstood.
Fabricated as in people intentially deploying fake scans, or putting scans out of context?

The former is a pretty big accusation, while the latter might be understandable.

i'm more inclined to the 2nd there. But i have seen people off site mention things about how they can't find the scans despite the typemoon wiki supposedly sourcing them, and those sources lead something entirely different when they double check them. Also, im included in there. When i double check the typemoon wiki, or the scans someone post on facebook, or some other area. it does lead me to a statement of something different.

i question beast liars sometimes. They also come up with different translations than what i get, or what other translators get. Also, compared to what other translators get on Youtube, or Wordpress. They also get slightly different translations.

Isn't it normal for translations to diverge a little? I would find it strange if every translator translated everything exactly the same as others.

Dargoo Faust said:
I feel like using an upgrade thread to talk about downgrading/questioning statistics would be a massive derail, so I wouldn't encourage that.
Technically it was a discussion if it should be 2-A hax or 2-A AP, which this kind of is still. No one is arguing they don't have 2-A hax, people just have issue with AP

It scaled to ap because it would scale to the mooncell which BB merged with which scales to her physically then

Technically it was a discussion if it should be 2-A hax or 2-A AP, which this kind of is still. No one is arguing they don't have 2-A hax, people just have issue with AP
Yes, however I'm not convinced that'll do any good to the thread's stability.

@SnowFlame556

• Where is the prove that this absolute observer is the moon cell because your quote doesn't even imply that. All Archimedes says about the moon cell is that it can also observe parallel worlds and that's it. He never says that the moon cell is the absolute observer.
Its in the scans i posted... The only thing that he ever used the term "Observation" for was the Mooncell. There is also the Mooncell's core which is also Called "Phenomena Selection Tree Angelica Cage ." This is where the process of the "Law of Conversvation of Events." Takes place because the Mooncell can select and determine the future which in turn closes off the future for the selected worlds..

Lastly, the Mooncell has a higher dimensional consciousness and Mind, that allows it view the entire Multiverse, and all its history. its the only obvserver that can acutally view the multiverse, and its the only who could logically enforce the Law of conservation of events. Which the system gets updated to cutting things off at a set time during an update.

• No where in this does it say BB is hopping between and absorbing universes, it just says that she is hopping between areas and that she will paint over what is left of the universe. The only usage of the word universe is singular. So where are you getting that she is hopping between universes. Also none of these quotes are even sourced so their validity is questionable.
"All records, and impressions will be deleted from this space"

The Mooncell stores, and records and infinity of futures each being a parrallal world. As I have already shown those scans.

• Another unsourced quote, and the quote only says the are supposedly infinite futures stored in the moon cell not that there definitely are. The second quote comes from extella the same game that outright says there aren't infinite universes, so I don't see how that backs up your point.
regarding that, i have this one here, but the 2nd half of it. [1]

im using these 2 links

https://tsukinoura.wordpress.com/entry-index/

https://www.tmdict.com/book/#fate-extra-material

SleepyTBubble said:
Question. Isn't Tsukinoura blog covers only Gilgamesh route?
What about the other routes?
Yeah he only covers the gilgamesh route the only servant i care about it also only does GIlgamesh route Bad end/Good end servant route

Also, the story is drastically different, and i mean MASSIVELY different depending on which servant you pick.

4 Characters - 2 routes (Servant or true end) - Servant route has Good end, or Bad end - True end iirc has also a good end, or bad end.

I know that.

That's why i find it weird that most of these revisions uses only Gil's route while not bothering to seek out the other routes

Edit: World does have layers. Apocrypha mats, Artoria (Lancer) mats and Holmes (Camelot-Act 14) explained the idea behind it. It's not some fabricated bs

SleepyTBubble said:
Edit: World does have layers. Apocrypha mats, Artoria (Lancer) mats and Holmes (Camelot-Act 14) explained the idea behind it. It's not some fabricated bs
Apocrypha Mats also confirm that there is infact a boundry that keeps the worlds as separate,and prevents them from Interacting, (separate) universes if you look at Astolfo's NP description. Artoria Lancer mats

Tuskihimi Mat's says that the Spirit world is an overlapping world existing in the same universe, but is also separate at the same time.

According to CCC "The Exterior Of The World" is a higher dimensional realm that is infinite in size that exist outside of all worlds; Imaginary Space. Which from what i heard. Those who were outside of the universe when Arjuna Alter reset the world a thousand times over were there therefore unaffected by the reset.

All these things conflitct with each other.

Mostly because Gil's has the best feats from what I understand
Not to be rude or something but that sounds like you guys are only seeking to make them stronger rather than looking out for context and consistency (because who knows what the other routes may have)

I know there's no TL for the other routes. But that's also no excuse to look out a single route, take its feats then create pages/revisions out of them. That can lead to misconceptions, misinformations and misinterpretations

Gilgamesh is one of the most popular characters in fate. As such, its only natural that his route would be the most easily accessible.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
@SnowFlame556

Its in the scans i posted... The only thing that he ever used the term "Observation" for was the Mooncell. There is also the Mooncell's core which is also Called "Phenomena Selection Tree Angelica Cage ." This is where the process of the "Law of Conversvation of Events." Takes place because the Mooncell can select and determine the future which in turn closes off the future for the selected worlds..
Pretty much nothing you just said is supported by the quotes you posted. First of all, your quotes outright proves that the system that does "Law of Conversvation of Events" is not the moon cell. Archimedes says the system does the "Law of Conversvation of Events" every 100 years and then says that the law applies to the moon cell as well. Now these are the key words, "as well" If the moon cell was the system doing "Law of Conversvation of Events" why would he say something that differentiates the two. He also says another quote after this that the Foundation of Humanity governs both the earth and the moon and is what is tracking worlds and determining what futures comes to an end, meaning the Foundation of Humanity is what causes "Law of Conversvation of Events". You have literally proven yourself wrong.

"All records, and impressions will be deleted from this space"

The Mooncell stores, and records and infinity of futures each being a parrallal world. As I have already shown those scans.

Again your the quote you link has Rani speculate the there and supposedly, key word being supposedly, infinite futures stored in the moon cell. This is character speculation not fact. Also I cant find a link or source to the first quote. You also didn't show any quotes showing BB moving between universes and absorbing them. All mentions of of things being absorbed in the quotes you posted only talk of areas being absorbed, like they specifically mention the old school building being absorbed into Imaginary number space, but there are no mention of universes being absorbed.

regarding that, i have this one here, but the 2nd half of it. [1]

Yeah that's not gonna fly. You are trying to use to two different quotes from two different games with completely different context to try and claim there are infinite universes. Just because one game in different context uses the word possibility to mean universe doesn't mean the other is too. You also didn't source the Goetia quote anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back