• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Ren Fuji AP doesn't scale to Reinhard

Why his AP doesn't scale to Reinhard?

And also, shouldn't he get mind resistance from fighting Reinhard with LLT.

I'm talking about their dies irae form. Are they already hadou by the time they fought?

Because Rein always trashes him, even as a god he was going to die but muh plot saved his ass.

I though he already had resistance?

Tony di bugalu said:
Because Rein always trashes him, even as a god he was going to die but muh plot saved his ass.

I though he already had resistance?
Only to soul and conceptual manipulation.

Everytime Reinhard fights Ren - Reinhard shit stomps him, and the people Ren is fighitng with, without him breaking a sweat.

Just look at their first interaction here.

The only exceptions to this is when Ren begins to emanate his law, in where he remarks that he can't believe finally reached Reinhard's level.

Scaling Ren to Reinhard would be inaccurate.

Why wouldn't Ren have mindhax resistance? He stood before Reinhard and his spear - ****, he touched Reinhard's spear which is worse than being near it.

And all of the LDO have it, and Ren obtained the same type of magic that they did - it should be a no brainer.

>he touched Reinhard's spear which is worse than being near it

Full of PIS and you know it, Kei route doesn't count >:v

>And all of the LDO have it, and Ren obtained the same type of magic that they did - it should be a no brainer.

This is obvious, I agree but he never fought a full powered Rein so I don't know if he scales to the lance or what.

Tony di bugalu said:
>he touched Reinhard's spear which is worse than being near it

Full of PIS and you know it, Kei route doesn't count >:v

>And all of the LDO have it, and Ren obtained the same type of magic that they did - it should be a no brainer.

This is obvious, I agree but he never fought a full powered Rein so I don't know if he scales to the lance or what.
He almost died from having his hand graze Reinhard's spear, I don't see how that is PIS.

And Kei Route is the best route - fight me.

The fact that he touched Reinhard's golden and strong spear ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is heresy and PIS, he should have died the moment he tried it (and Rein was very nerfed).

Your tastes are clearly trash Rea Route is obviously the best one

Tony di bugalu said:
The fact that he touched Reinhard's golden and strong spear ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is heresy and PIS, he should have died the moment he tried it (and Rein was very nerfed).
Your tastes are clearly trash Rea Route is obviously the best one
He nearly died and like you said, Reinhard was immensely nerfed.

Everyone thinks Rea's route is the best - stop being a sheep, Tony.

Well, that's true but the problem is if he scales to the lance mindhax in that route and if it scales to the full power Rein.

I personally find it to be the best one, plus there is the Apoptosis fight which is the best one of the whole novel

Oh yeah. Why doesn't Ren have passive law manip like Reinhard? I mean, both of them became Hadou together.

Yeah. Was searching the post in question. Found it but was waiting a bit until someone chimes in

@PoHoH õ¢£õ©¡ÒüºÒü»µ¡╗õ║íÒâòÒâ®Òé░Òü«ÒüöÒü¿Òüŵë▒ÒéÅÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒâ┤ÒéíÒâèÒâÿÒéñÒâáÒâ╗Òâ¡Òâ╝Òé¿Òâ│Òé░Òâ¬Òâ╝Òâ│ÒüºÒüÖÒüîÒÇüÒâ×Òé©ÒüºÒâêÒâ¬ÒâòÒéíÒéÆÕÇÆÒüøÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÕÑ┤Òü»ÕÅîÚªûÚáÿÒü¿Òâ×Òé¡ÒâèÒÇüÒâòÒéúÒâèÒâ╝Òâ¼õ╗Ñõ©èÒü«Þô«ÒüÅÒéëÒüäÒüºÒüÖÒéêÒÇé

^the post in question

Dziga said:
That would scale to the full power commanders too.
Nah it wouldn't as EFF was in the presence of not only Commanders but also Reinhard. He was being weakened to hell by all of them being his proximity and besides, weren't they already emanating when they were stomping him?

Additionally, Masada stated that EFF wins 1 v 1 against all commanders

Tony di bugalu said:
Doesn't EFF stops time at everything in his sight? Or am I remembering wrong?
I just remember Ren and Wolfgang fighting and Ren being overwelm by Wolfgang's speed.

Warren Valion said:
I just remember Ren and Wolfgang fighting and Ren being overwelm by Wolfgang's speed.
That was EFO (marie) then he goes EFF and escapes with Rea in his arms with eleanore dead and Wolffy was hot on his ass along with Isaack but Rein stops them, the rematch has him being overwelmed by the three at once.

That's how I remember things going.

I only know that ren could gradual time stop i think? Cuz in his first bout he managed to completely halt 5 swastika eleonore and machina eventually but not right off the bat. Maybe wearing down enough? Idk

Warren Valion said:
How would he beat Wolfgang?
Most likely through a battle of attrition. The game already addressed how Ren had a bad compability against Schreiber. The premise of Ren's power is to keep running faster and faster while Schreiber's an outright running faster than anyone, even if Ren keep making himself faster infinitely Schreiber would've still end up being faster than him. Schreiber dominating Ren had more to do with hax compability than it's power disparity. It's basically someone who run off of infinite fuel against someone with finite fuel.

Assuming Ren is going to get scaled to Valeria's durability, it's very likely that this would only applies to his AP but not necessarily his durability so that's at least something to note.

Back