• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't GT Base Goku/Vegeta just 3-B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a quite large scaling above SSJ3 Goku from Anime who is over half Baseline 3-B (as he is 3-C+).

GT Goku > Base Rilldo > Buuhan > Buutenks >> Mystic Gohan >> SSJ3 Gotenks >>>> SSJ Gotenks > SSJ3 Goku (Z) = 3-C+. With Buuhan being over 2x SSJ3 Gotenks and SSJ3 Gotenks being over 2x SSJ Gotenks. I doubt that Buuhan would remain 3-C with that scaling.

I also believe Janemba should be just 3-B, he was toying with Goku and went FP at the moment Gogeta appeared, and he shouldn't be weaker than Super Buu tbh. Kid Uub was already Kid Buu lvl and he only grew up stronger at GT.

You can scale then even higher since the anime states Kid Buu is the strongest Buu and he even deflected the Super Spirit Bomb thrown at him and Super Saiyan Goku when he powered up defected it right back. It's arguable Kid Buu and Super Saiyan Goku by the end of the Buu saga was Super Vegito tier and it's stated by the narrator base Vegito=Buuhan with Buuhans VS being capable of forcing Super Vegito to power up to punch through.

Vice shout I'd argue should at least be high end multi galaxy as well.

Because nobody steps up to correct the scaling. Also this ain't a good site to just come to for learning an entire scale. You have to watch the show which most people don't do. I finished and Base Goku on your scale is lacking. Pretty much downplay to me.

I put the important part of the scaling chain. Consider that here I am only talking about Baby arc Base Goku and Vegeta because after the Baby arc Base Goku is 3-B.

Well my guy. Don't worry about it too much. This site is about their agreed scaling akined to their rules so what they list doesn't mean it's correct. Lmao Base Baby Saga Goku is easily Universal+ and the same for beginning of GT Base Goku. Hell even Saiyan Saga Goku is Universal thanks to feats alone.

SSJ100000000000 said:
Lmao Base Baby Saga Goku is easily Universal+ and the same for beginning of GT Base Goku. Hell even Saiyan Saga Goku is Universal thanks to feats alone.
This one hell of a wank. How in the world is SAIYAN SAGA Goku Universal via "feats alone"?!

Because I calc'ed Piccolo Moon Busting feat which resulted in Universal outputs of power boi how is that wank.

Just math( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways this is just derailing since the main point of the thread is that SSJ3 Gotenks (Toei) and stronger characters which include GT Base Goku and Rilldo should be 3-B via scaling massively above SSJ3 Goku's Galaxy+ feat.

This one hell of a wank. How in the world is SAIYAN SAGA Goku Universal via "feats alone"?!

Garlic Jr. & his 4th dimensional construct creation. Then of course technically if you wanna say the manga is the same or apply manga power levels to Z then you have Goku's Manga Panel break feat which requires power great enough to break the boundaries of the story.

Outerversal Saiyan Saga is possible tbh but I'll stick to Universal+ for now

The worst thing is that even if we take Garlic Jr feats as Low 2-C they would just be outliers.

Omegas03 said:
The worst thing is that even if we take Garlic Jr feats as Low 2-C they would just be outliers.
He does it twice in the series so it's not inconsistent for Z to be overpowered. Universal with ease my man.

No why would I? Wild viewpoints like this isn't a troll as long as it's kept professional. Since when has trolling ever convinced anyone?

DTG499 said:
No, wild view points just need lots of evidence you haven't provided any.
Good sir that reply has nothing to do with what was said. My comment was not about evidence but rather if it was a troll or not.

You never bothered to take part in the discussion to understand my claim better. Instead you choose a childish commentary that serves no purpose in this thread.

Good sir that reply has nothing to do with what was said. My comment was not about evidence but rather if it was a troll or not.

You never bothered to take part in the discussion to understand my claim better. Instead you choose a childish commentary that serves no purpose in this thread.

A1C09873-EA1B-4BC5-84DE-DCD68D4083F3

The real cal howard said:
No, they said Garlic created it, a dude nobody ever fought. Not to mention the realm has no confirmed size, making anything in tier 5+ being wank, and given it still exists while Garlic is dead, he's not sustaining it, so it doesn't scale to his normal stats.
Okay....? Garlic Jr. has multiple confirmations by characters & guides. 4th dimensional construct is still a 4th dimensional construct because it has a temporal dimension which is a 4th dimensional item. A portion of 4D is still 4D regardless of size. A portion of ÔÖ¥ is still ÔÖ¥ regardless of size as well. It was stated to be done with heightened Ki thus it's all coming from his Chi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back