• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Monkie Kid’s profile so bad?

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
MK (Monkie Kid)

Possibly Building level physically

Why is zero justification given for this statistic?

Possibly Multi-Continent level, likely higher with The Golden Staff (Break out the pocket dimension inside Calabash, which should at least as large as The City as well as possibly containing the stars[8]Stroke the Demon Bull King with Monkey King Warrior Mech so hard that cause the huge explosion visible in the earth-moon system and shake the solar system;[2])

• Escaping a pocket dimension isn’t an AP feat. Even if he destroyed it, the profile says it’s city sized and potentially contains stars, so why would this be Multi-Continental?
  • In what universe is shaking a solar system Multi-continental?
  • Grammar
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic, likely higher (Casually dodged Demon Bull King's Beam which travels the city block in seconds;[2] When the mentor-functioned giant dumpling falls and is visible from the Earth, MK manages to prepare for it by quickly going to Flower Fruit Mountain, searching for useful items and quickly going back all before the "mentor" could touch the Earth[9])
  • Covering a city block in seconds isn’t Mach 100+
  • I’m guessing “mentor” is supposed to be “meteor”?

So while the profile I made was being deleted, hers was not deleted? Okay, maybe hers profile really needs to be edited grammer/feats and the person who made it may be new to it, I'm not against it, but it was written that there was a problem with the statistics on the profile I created and it was deleted, it didn't go wrong in hers and don't deleted? This is clearly put me idiot...

Why is mine being deleted but not hers I'm just trying to find my right.

Last edited:
Yeah his profile is really bad. MK is such a good show, so seeing its profile slapped together like that is sad. No clue what the proper ratings should be, and honestly this profile is one of the few profile I think should just be deleted and completely remade from the ground up.

MK’s final attack in the first episode moved Jupiter, maybe that could get something.

MK’s also likely small building tier at least physically, considering Red Son survived a lightning strike with little damage.
These need to be added to the profile.

I personally don't think deleting it is a good choice since they are far from ill-referenced (and if the reference is not enough, I would possibly cite the time when the feat appeared) and it is better to change it to "Unknown". Also, I have requested a calculation request for the at least High 6-A feat. (But I'm sorry that I currently cannot access to the video)

• Escaping a pocket dimension isn’t an AP feat. Even if he destroyed it, the profile says it’s city sized and potentially contains stars, so why would this be Multi-Continental?
  • In what universe is shaking a solar system Multi-continental?
For the High 6-A rating, I admit that it is a huge low-ball since I only calculated the blast for benefit of doubt and putting him in Tier 4 is too liberal for me without proper calculation. Actually, I hope someone could calculate it since I'm not much good at calculation.

Covering a city block in seconds isn’t Mach 100+
Mach 100+ is not determined by "covering a city block" feat. It is determined by the meteor feat.

My draft is in here and any suggestions are welcomed since we are here to build a good profile.

Last edited:
Based off the little of MK I’ve watched, I remember Monkey King has a statement of being able to level mountain ranges and can lift a small mountain. I’m pretty sure MK should scale to that, but heavily backscale. It has more of a reason then 8-C at least since I can’t think of a reason he would be that tier. Also that spider Queen person threatened to destroy a city and the big explosion at the end of that special could get decent results.

Based off the little of MK I’ve watched, I remember Monkey King has a statement of being able to level mountain ranges and can lift a small mountain. I’m pretty sure MK should scale to that, but heavily backscale. It has more of a reason then 8-C at least since I can’t think of a reason he would be that tier. Also that spider Queen person threatened to destroy a city and the big explosion at the end of that special could get decent results.
Although you think that my profile for MK is bad, it provides references of his feats which you could check out.

Also that spider Queen person threatened to destroy a city and the big explosion at the end of that special could get decent results.
Spider Queen's mech's potential is far higher than city level. You can look at the explosion after her mech is destroyed. For Spider Queen herself, it is uncertain.

JJSliderman:

MK could arguably have two keys.
One for him at full power with the staff, and a nerfed version.
In the second episode Monkey King kinda neuters the staff a bit to have MK able to control its power.
Then we should decide that who could scale to the solar system level feat? (In my opinion, at least full power MK, Monkey King himself and Lady Bone Demon with Bone mech can have this feat)

Full Power MK:
No need to explain. This feat is produced by him.

Monkey King:
Can seal full power MK's power. Is indicated to be MK's superior.

Lady Bone Demon with Bone mech:
Lady Bone Demon with Bone mech can drain MK's power and Monkey King's power. However, base form Lady Bone Demon chooses not to fight against Monkey King and building Bone mech requires equipment which is clearly not her standard.

Armored Demon Bull King:
His durability should be scaled to this feat but that's all. He is the one who is suffered from this feat and barely survived the attack.

Last edited:
The mech explosion was what I was referring to. The feats on the profile isn’t the problem with the profile. It’s that none of them are calculated and thus no tier is justified, also the 8-C has zero justification. Though I just want to say hopefully I’m not coming off too rude. I’ve made a bad profile before and usually people are pretty blunt with it on this site, so I also am pretty blunt with talking about profiles.

The mech explosion was what I was referring to. The feats on the profile isn’t the problem with the profile. It’s that none of them are calculated and thus no tier is justified, also the 8-C has zero justification. Though I just want to say hopefully I’m not coming off too rude. I’ve made a bad profile before and usually people are pretty blunt with it on this site, so I also am pretty blunt with talking about profiles.
Now the thing we could do is asking for calculation (and waiting for the result).

Macaque could probably scale to full power MK, he casually caught a serious MK’s staff strike with one hand and rivals Monkey King.
If Demon Bull King got a profile he could have two keys as well, one with the staff and one without, and the with staff version could potentially scale as well.

There’s also a few crater feats MK can scale to, might be worth calcing
I remember MK was one of the big reasons behind the giant city sized mech explosion and red could block some of it, so I’m pretty sure that should be a better feat to calc. Also the monkey king’s statement of being able to level a mountain range should also be calculated. Though if Monkey King scales to the staff and that truly does have feats vastly beyond that stuff then I guess the crater feats would be good for MK. I remember he somewhat defeated the bull king and the bull king can put up decently against the spider Queen and Monkey King when pissed; so I think MK should backscake from Monkey King. Though I haven’t watched the show a ton so if the crater feats are more accurate for MK that’ll be fine.

Tanking lightning strikes isn't considered building level anymore.
Atleast that mess of a profile has been deleted now, so we can get to work on a far better one.
I hope you could make a "far better one" though the "mess" costs some days. Also, I personally don't think put all of MK's abilities in a profile without tabber is a good idea.

For the crater feats, it is visual. Many feats in Monkie Kid are visual and it is good for calculation. But first, it is better to calculate the solar system shaking feat. (Likely 4-B)

MK’s also likely small building tier at least physically, considering Red Son survived a lightning strike with little damage.
Red Son may have better solid feats. (his fire blasting)

Last edited:
Atleast that mess of a profile has been deleted now, so we can get to work on a far better one.
tenor.gif

I think if Red Son is being scaled to the explosion of Spider Queen’s mech it should only be the durability of his barriers atm

I am fine with deleting the relevant profile page and verse page if nobody is willing and able to improve on the quality of the former.

Jasonsith seems to have accepted the low-end attack potency result, as well as the speed, so you can use that for the profile page.

The profile has been recreated:

The profile has been recreated:

Recreated by me since I think the calculation is enough for an actual versus battle (The Golden Staff is ironic enough to be brought in argument, and "speed is equalized" allow us focus on combatants' abilities) while we still need more in-depth calculations.

Back