• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Goku such a high tier?

Needles > Goku

Clearly sub human goku, please downgrade to 10-C, 3-A is hyperbole and wank.
Mad
0469f3c4eb891eec3ac325641f2f7a10
This gotta be atleast the three hundred and fifty six quintillionth time this point has been raised, heccin fox it.

That needle is on the god level, clearly it is above Goku, Goku shouldn't be downgrade, the needle should be upgrade to 3-A or higher.

The needle not only breached Goku, but breached Goku's bandages. It also sent downplayers to swarm around the internet. Beyond -infinity tier, with a new speed called omniverse speed, which only the needle has.

Huesito88 said:
Weedle vs gogeta/vegito confirmed to happe
I can already imagine the battle:

Vegito: Alrighty, who am I to fight next? What? Already done? HAH!

• Weedle shows up*
Weedle: :)

Vegito: BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

Weedle: :D

Vegito: D:

Weedle: BD

It would be like Superman weak to a rock (only because it drains his solar power (and eventually kill him when exposed further), and there are different kinds of Kryptonite that affects him), or Spider-Man weak to chemicals that kills bugs. The needle is just a phobia for Goku from the filler (anime only, not from the manga), and it was shown in comedic moments to lose the tension.

I'm not sure about you guys, but y'all make me laugh a little bit. And I don't mean it in a sarcastic way. I almost chuckled a little bit. But yeah. Goku did get hit by a rock when he was just relaxing. Whis did say that no matter how strong he is... let your guard down, and you're finished. Eveyone has their own weaknesses.

Back