• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Carol Danvers above Karla Sofen (Moonstone) ?

I thought the two were equal in power ?

And Should Karla have an uptade of her Tier with two Moonstones ?

Yeah, I think we should upgrade her. Her and Carol already fought several times and were portrayed as equals

I suppose that this seems reasonable. The handbook scaling is probably incorrect.

Minor thing, but wasn't Moonstone stronger than usual when she fought evenly with Carol? I thought she had a second stone, at that point. Could be wrong, though.

She had a second stone towards the end of Fabian Nicieza's Thunderbolts run, but I do not remember such an incident during any fight with Carol.

Sandman31 said:
Yeah, I think we should upgrade her. Her and Carol already fought several times and were portrayed as equals
Changing a little bit of the subject ... it's a bit sad that because of this she probably will not get an adaptation in theaters

So is anybody interested in updating the Moonstone profile?

Back