• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why does Yuno have Passive Deconstruction?

Why does he have passive desconstruction?Desroying surroundings by releasing energy is your common everyday anime feat,we can aswell give deconstruction to anyone who destroys surroundings by releasing their energy,like for example every single Dragon Ball character.

Here is the feat by the way.

EDIT 1:

After this small discussion I came to this conclusion for now:

I proposed another thing.We should just change his Deconstruction ability a bit.

"Limited Passive Deconstruction (His magic emanating from his body causes his surrounding's to disintegrate on a small area around him,relatively to attack potency)." I added "Small are" because its how it is,the ability has very small range,its like an Aura that can Desintegrate things.Limited is because it can't affect anything very durable,we don't know the extent of this ability cause he only desitegrated regular floor.

He lacks feats of desintegrating anything other than floor made out of concrete (or whatever),Deconstruction hax that doesn't have basis should be relative to AP,for example if he did Deconstruct it with Molecular Manipulation than it would be fine to assume he can affect anything.But as of right now saying that he can affect something really durable isn't safe.

Yeah,which your everyday Aura does.

Nothing special honestly,just because its worded doesn't mean its really a hax and not blatant AP via releasing energy.

SpookyShadow said:
>He's disintergrating matter around him
Here's your answer. What's your problem?
He is disintegrating surroundings not matter. If it said matter I would have no problems, surroundings not so much.

Thus I agree with this, he should not have deconstruction

Ok,so surrounding isn't made out of matter now?

Literally the only reason you agree with this is because its worded,DBZ character do the same staff,you just don't see anyone saying like "OMG he desintegrated matter around him while powering up".

What Yuno did is typical anime thing,its AP via releasing energy,he doesn't have any kind of deconstruction hax.

Lmfao closed this. Because obviously you don't read Black clover or you just don't know how abilities work at all

Wow...

Just because something is "typical" doesn't mean it's not this ability. If someone caused shockwaves because of AP you would also tell it's not shockwave generation?

Not everything is the highest level of hax. But he DID disintegrate matter around him, deal with this.

I am not telling you he didn't desintegrate the matter,I am telling you that its not some special HAX,its done by releasing energy.

Everyone in Dragon Ball can do that,a bunch of Naruto characters and Bleach characters can do that,just like tonns of different anime characters. You took one display of this ability from Black Clover and trying to propose it as some kind of hax.

@Astral Bring them pls.

>Stated to disintegrate matter

>There are feats of him disintegrating real swords

>Nothing against deconstruction

I will ask this thread to be closed

Bro. You are really sometimes trying too hard to downgrade something. Similar situation to downgrading Witcher humans to 10-B because they are humans.

Nobody said it's the most powerful case of Deconstruction power but it's still actual deconstruction. He is disintergrating matter, that fits the definition.

Ask any experienced staff member and they will tell you the same.

Bad me for thinking humans are actually human level.I don't care about Witcher right now,I don't agree for regular humans from that verse to be higher than regular humans should be.

@Astral

You posted a scan for his sword eroding that guys earth magic,erosion is different from Deconstruction,it more similar to Corrosion Manipulation.And it is accepted as a separate ability for Yuno in his profile

I think Explosive Aura fits him more than Deconstruction hax.Or a different alternative is to change "Deconstruction" to "Corrosion" since its the ability of his sword and is accepted as such in his profile,so applying this to his aura wouldn't be baseless,this would at least make some sense.

NOBODY is saying it's some special hax that will disintegrate passively every Yuno's opponent. But it is stated that he disintegrated matter around him. Stop saying it's "hax".

As for humans, go and try to downgrade Yamcha, Lady of DMC or Sakuya to 10-B - 9-C then.

NOBODY is saying it's some special hax that will disintegrate passively every Yuno's opponent.

Deconstruction is actually a special hax that ignores durability.If you think it doesn't break down all his opponents than you must change it to limited to the power lvl.But as of right now its a Hax that will affect higher tiers.

As for humans, go and try to downgrade Yamcha or Sakuya to 10-B - 9-C then.

Huh,good thing comparing literally normal humans to superhuman Yamcha that uses Ki to enhance his strength.Just stop it.

"Deconstruction is the ability to break something down into smaller parts."

Did Yuno do that? Yes.

"The extent of this ability can vary from user to user. Some can only break down physical things like matter while others can interact with metaphysical objects like the soul. "

Did Yuno do that? Yes.

Should Yuno keep deconstruction? Obvious answer: YES

Special hax that ignores durability is also mindhax, and even then you have mindhax that could only work on chickens...

He doesn't need to affect his opponents to keep it. It's still deconstruction, but more minor one.

Nice part ignoring Lady who doesn't use stuff like Ki and is still 9-B. But it's not thread for that, this one is going to be closed regardless.

My bad,I misunderstood what you meant.Its just that all you listed in your previous comment,all Dragon Ball characters,a bunch of Bleach and Naruto characters can do that too,but we don't give them Deconstruction from it.

Anyway,I already messaged two staff supporters.If they disagree with it then we can close this thread.

@Spooky

Special hax that ignores durability is also mindhax, and even then you have mindhax that could only work on chickens...

Yeah,and then it would be mentioned in the users profile that this mindhax is limited and affects only chickens. Look at Naruto's power null description for example: "Limited Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls can nullify ninjutsu, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy)"

Its said what it can do and what it cannot do,its also Limited.Yuno on the other hand has flat out Passive Deconstruction hax via Deconstructing surroundings which makes me think he can do the same to anyone without resistance to his hax.

What are the summarised conclusions here?

We should note on his profile that he can Deconstruct only someone weaker than himself and only in a very small area around him.

Smth like Limited Passive Deconstruction (His magic emanating from his body causes his surrounding's to disintegrate on a small area around him,relatively to attack potency).

@Milly Rocking Bandit

Well,only Corrosion Manipulation through his sword was shown to cut people.It has its own separate ability.

You don't really think he can desitegrate Son Goku do you?The only thing he did was desintegrate a bunch of rocks.

We give limited to abilities if they have disadvantages and don't work universallly.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Saying their passive deconstruction should be removed because its a "Typical anime feat"

Which it isn't because Deconstruction isnt too common of an Anime power from what i've seen.

Back