• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why did Giorno Giovanna get pushed all the way down to 8C

Thank you oblivion i agree with that point , a lot of people online commit to these no limit fallacies with G.E.R should it work on people who are above the stand ? Like say maybe star busters ? Or does the Hax go beyond that ?

Physically no it cant compete with those on that level but with hax it should be able to but there is definitely a limit.

What's a fair limit , cause people are saying it can beat people of the likes of Seiya and Sailor Moon & I doubt it honestly gets past like large star busters or even solar system .... but if you can educate me I'm all ears

As long as the target doesnt have resistance to causality manipulation in some way and isnt something stupid high like 5D or something RTZ would work fine. Pretty sure Saint Seiya has causality res though.

Unless those star busters resist causality manipulation or ger's hax then yes, it would work on them.

DragonBellKent4 said:
So G.E.R can beat Seiya , Goku , Dark Schneider ... etc ???????
As long as they dont have resistance to causality manipulation,will power manip or GER's other hax and arent above his dimensonal tiering then yeah. Cant say anything about Seiya or DS but pretty sure Goku is fair game.

Back