• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Black Hat have cm1?

Passive conceptual manipulation type 1 hax was recently added to the Black Hat profile.
I didn't see any crt about this? I saw that the crt of a user named mayones gave type 2 for the same reason, but I didn't see any discussion for type 1?

Was Fake Hax added or did I not see it? If anyone can find it, can you share it? If not, fix it

All recently added content has been implemented based on this thread, but from what I've seen this thread pretty bad, and messy, and the things that have been applied seem to be just as wrong.

My advice is to first ask the owner of the thread in question to explain the changes his implemented, and if he can't, don't hesitate to make a rule violation report. I hope OP didn't do what I thought he did and there was a misunderstanding. Otherwise this doesn't end well for him.

All recently added content has been implemented based on this thread, but from what I've seen this thread pretty bad, and messy, and the things that have been applied seem to be just as wrong.

My advice is to first ask the owner of the thread in question to explain the changes his implemented, and if he can't, don't hesitate to make a rule violation report. I hope OP didn't do what I thought he did and there was a misunderstanding. Otherwise this doesn't end well for him.
The text written in the crt of Mayones:
but the text written on Black Hat's profile:
I'm sure it's fake hax

I could be wrong, but I think what's more concerning is the possibility that the OP added this ability to the content revision thread after staff comments. Because I did not come across any comments evaluating the conceptual manipulation type 2 proposal in that thread, which is quite strange.

I could be wrong, but I think what's more concerning is the possibility that the OP added this ability to the content revision thread after staff comments. Because I did not come across any comments evaluating the conceptual manipulation type 2 proposal in that thread, which is quite strange.
This is definitely a non-CRT hax adding process. How can I reach an Admin?

Back