• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Are Wonder Woman, Zeus, Ares (DCEU) only 6-B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we know that Diana (and also other Old Gods) have superior healing (as we see in the WW movie when Diana got grazed by a bulltet.

I know Zeus is in fact much more powerful. And we know that "Zeus used the last of his power, to strike Ares, forcing him to retreat"

"Zeus knew that one day, Ares might return, so he left us a weapon (Diana) One powerful enough to kill a god"

Where in this quote or otherwise in the DCEU movies does it indicate that Zeus created Diana to be powerful enough to kill a weakened ares? If anything, we should assume Zeus created Diana to be as strong as him or similar to the fight before he died. Because that is what he created "The weapon strong enough" for...to kill a powerful ares not one in a weakened state?

I suppose that Matthew makes sense. Since this issue seems to have been dealt with, perhaps we should close this thread?

Wait what. All I'm asking is why should we believe Zeus created WW to fight a weakened Ares when Zeus created WW to be a weapon "powerful enough to kill him" ?? And if we believe that Zeus is 6-A (which could then scale to other Old Gods) from breaking the Unity, why would WW be 6-B?

Pepper14832 said:
Wait what. All I'm asking is why should we believe Zeus created WW to fight a weakened Ares when Zeus created WW to be a weapon "powerful enough to kill him" ?? And if we believe that Zeus is 6-A from breaking the Unity, why would WW be 6-B?
Yeah.

Zeus created WW to be as strong if not stronger than him.

Zeus being High 6-A would make Diana High 6-A and also Pre-Resurrection Superman High 6-A and everyone High 6-A and do you see the problem?

Why would Zeus and Diana being High 6-A make Pre-Ressurection Superman High 6-A? Simple scaling? Because I'm basing WW/Zeus High 6-A off of an actual feats that weren't shown until Justice Legaue?

I suppose so. Although it might be best to wait a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back