• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are Naruto Shippuden top tiers High 7-A???

As far as I know, the High 7-A scaling started with the Calc of Sage Mode Naruto busting a mountain with Chou rasengan perhaps??.

Either way, just busting the mountain wouldn't make him High 7-A, take the example of Anos Voldigoad in his battle with Lay Glanzudlii both created earthquakes, blew away the surrounding vegetation, caused rivers to dry up, blew away the clouds, and caused a mountain vanish, mind you, the mountain busting feat was Calc and ended up as a 7-B.

So I don't really see why Naruto's feat is different. It should remain as 7-B.

Calcs don't always work and gives US exagerated ratings.

In my opinion characters back to 7-B and 7-A would be more consistant.

I have the feeling that the High 7-A scaling is wrong.

Last edited:
You clearly haven't since the High 7-A scaling comes from Nagatos cloud moving feat and SM Naruto's FRS.
And?, Anos did exactly the same and is calc as a 7-B feat. So most likely Nagatos and Naruto's Calc is wrong. Becouse Anos's feat was already revised and accepted as such.

And still, destroying/vanishing a mountain is still 7-B, no matter how you twist it.

And?, Anos did exactly the same and is calc as a 7-B feat. So most likely Nagatos and Naruto's Calc is wrong. Becouse Anos's feat was already revised and accepted as such.

And still, destroying/vanishing a mountain is still 7-B, no matter how you twist it.
Their feat has nothing to do with destroying a mountain.

Their feat has nothing to do with destroying a mountain.
Still, Anos also moved the clouds, and if Naruto's one isn't destroying the mountain, then we are just speculating.

Calcs are not always right, and we are giving Naruto a tier without enough feats that support It.

Pain is indeed 6-C via chibaku Tensei, but without It, is absurd to give him such an extreme rating like High 7-A, when there are zero feats proving that he has such AP. And this goes for the rest of the shppuden top tiers.

Still, Anos also moved the clouds, and if Naruto's one isn't destroying the mountain, then we are just speculating.

Pain is indeed 6-C via chibaku Tensei, but without It, is absurd to give him such an extreme rating like High 7-A, when there are zero feats proving that he has such AP. And this goes for the rest of the shppuden top tiers.
At this point, you're just in denial. Bring some actual evidence instead of being salty because Anos feat isn't higher.

At this point, you're just in denial. Bring some actual evidence instead of being salty because Anos feat isn't higher.
Is not that I'm salty, but It's weird that both are Calc differently, if the are practically the same.

And to reach a specific tier, we need some statements or showings.

This leads me to believe that Nagatos Calc and Naruto is wrong.

This is why, I think it should be redone.

If not, then give me those two calcs and I will check them.

Last edited:
Is not that I'm salty, but It's weird that both are Calc differently, if the are practically the same.

And to reach a specific tier, we need some statements or showings.

This leads me to believe that Nagatos Calc and Naruto is wrong.

This is why, I think it should be redone.

If not, then give me those two calcs and I will check them.
You can find both calcs on the verse page.

I don't think so, 2 of them are just 2 spherical explosion that vaporize the radius, one is a big explosion which shoots tons of mass into the sky and one is just clouds.
Ah I see, anyway, granted, now I feel stupid for making this thread lol😂

why the **** would destroying a mountain be 7-B?
Not all mountains are made equal.

Depending on how you destroy a mountain (Fragmentation, violent fragmentation, pulverization, vaporization, atomization or just sheer brute-force KE) and how big it is, it can be as low as 7-C (Maybe even lower) or it can even reach the low-end High 6-C range.

Not all mountains are made equal.

Depending on how you destroy a mountain (Fragmentation, violent fragmentation, pulverization, vaporization, atomization or just sheer brute-force KE) and how big it is, it can be as low as 7-C (Maybe even lower) or it can even reach the low-end High 6-C range.
do we have a formula for atomization?

do we have a formula for atomization?
Check the Table of Destruction Values for atomization values of rock.

Once you find the energy value, multiply it with the volume of the rock (Volume should be in cm^3), since the energy value is in joule/cm^3. It's clearly stated in the Calculations page on how to do destruction calcs.

Also read our standards regarding Mountain level, Island level and Country level here

Wow this is literally a “this series shouldn’t get it because another series got it”

Its like the same concept of how people can get Rel+ on dodging a laser but another can get FTL from dodging the same thing

Its like the same concept of how people can get Rel+ on dodging a laser but another can get FTL from dodging the same thing
Which is weird if you look It that way. I mean, despite being different verses, if both feats are equal, I don't know why they should be treated differently.

Which is weird if you look It that way. I mean, despite being different verses, if both feats are equal, I don't know why they should be treated differently.
That's... not how any of this works.

Dodging a laser can give various results depending upon two main factors: How far the beam was from your face, and how much you moved compared to the beam itself.

The formula for projectile dodging feats is as follows:

(Distance moved by character * speed of projectile) / Distance between the character and projectile at the time the character started moving

Depending on how much you move compared to the laser and how far it was away from you when you started moving, your actual speed could wildly vary, you could be swifter or you could be slower.

why the **** would destroying a mountain be 7-B?
Calcs almost never have a exact same result despite the feat's description being the same

It depends on the size of the Mountain

It depends on how "hard" you destroyed the Mountain (Violent Frag, Vaporization, etc)

With those in mind, destroying a Mountain will usually range from 7-B to even 6-C results (For example, if a character atomize a Mountain, the result will be far higher than someone who just destroyed with normal fragmentation), I've seen both during my time here. In the end, just because one calc has a certain value that doesn't mean all Mountain calcs should have, as there are multiple points that may change from feat to feat

So because a different verse didn't get the same rating means the Naruto calc is wrong?

This is ofc while ignoring the fact that it can be the same feat but different visuals? Bruh

So because a different verse didn't get the same rating means the Naruto calc is wrong?

This is ofc while ignoring the fact that it can be the same feat but different visuals? Bruh
Trying to figure out why its specifically the Naruto series but not any other

Back