• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low tiers upgrade (Maou Gakuin)

Currently, the low tiers of MG scale to anos and lay having this big fight which caused
“Earthquakes, blew away the surrounding vegetation, caused rivers to dry up, blew away the clouds, and caused a mountain to vanish”

The 7-Bs currently scale to the “caused a mountain” to vanish statement
Which for some reason is took as a fragmentation

i believe Pulverization should be used, as that making something fragment is just destroying it, reducing it to pieces.
Pulverization would be just better to use for making a thing “vanish”

I dont know if this can be used, but the anime also shows the mountain reduced to dust
I cannot find the clip for shit but put trust in me for allah plz

From what i can understand, the Pulverization of a mountain is considered 7-A

Therefore
7-B ----> 7-A

Anos Voldigoad
Sasha Necron
Misha Necron
Melheis Boran
Jerga
Eugo La Raviaz

It says mountain level tho?
hvqT9WX.png

Where

Well then, cant mount fuji be used? I mean the verse casually shows 2-A feats
we just can get a lowball as long as nothing is specified for the mountain whatsoever
Honestly, I would have liked it if we wait until the vol. 2 EN is released to get a clear picture of that scene.
But the OP seemed straightforward enough, agree.
I think it's good to wait as this friend said, if the panel is going to get our hands on it.

What do you think about backround mountains in anime ? I mean is that scales above city level.

Even though the height of the mountain is not fully visible, the visible part is 2 times bigger than the mountain we bought for small mountains...
U7dXdar.png

Mountain = 76,1 px
Panel = 406,2 px
Horizon view 1.7m
Calculator and 4.66 km distance
2*tan(35deg)*4660*76,1/406,2
1222.60855955 m

For now we can either pixel scale any mountains shown in the anime or wait for the second season for better material to work with.

Either way, it seems like even pulverization isn't enough to bump their tier as we don't know the size of the mountain so we have to assume the smallest height, that's why it's still only 7-B

Last edited:
the most calcable feat is the castle throwing one. I know there was a calc for that but that was for lifting strength not KE

Back