• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
Kay, y'all, I was commissioned for this, so if you want to castrate someone for an immense **** up, blame Earl and Oven.

Ikki vs Ekko. Both in their first key. Speed equalized. Nothing above Low 7-C allowed.

Person: 0

Also person: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Also doesn't Ikki have High 7-C and 7-B shit?

Restrict that.

L2-C isn't combat applicable.

And shouldn't be on the profile at all imo.

Also, you can simply put "Nothing above Low 7-C allowed".

I remember restricting abilities of higher AP all the time.

Since I'm pretty damn sure you can, if it's of a higher tier.

Also, one shot how?

WeeklyBattles said:
Ekko timestops and smacks ikki once
It was my idea, by the way.

I just also said it was a bad idea and probably shouldn't be done.

If Ekko opens with time stop, Ikki is as good as dead.

Also why has no one ever done Kurumi vs Ekko?

Sir Ovens said:
If Ekko opens with time stop, Ikki is as good as dead.

Also why has no one ever done Kurumi vs Ekko?
holy shit why haven't we

What's the AP difference?

Kurumi scales to 2.2 kilotons and Ekko to 5.6 kilotons.

And between Ikki and Ekko?

Since iirc time stop won't last too long.

The distance of a few meters? While speed is equalized to relativistic? How is it not?

Even at subsonic speed crossing a few meters is basically instant.

Just for info ikki has enough stamina to fight normally with most of his organs and limbs pierced, could fight after an attack that was at least 6x stronger than his durability punched his stomach, broke several of his ribs and caused massive blood loss, beat a girl which shares pain aged has crippling diseases, and many more stamina feats. Ekko will need a lot of stuff to do defeat him.

Starting distance is the max range of the opponent with the farthest range, which in this case would be Ekko due to having a range of a few dozen meters with tech, a distance which can be crossed near instantly even at subsonic speeds

@Fire Ekko is a perfectionist and a precision fighter, he wouldn't strike ikki just to hurt him he would be making killing blows with each strike

Firephoenixearl said:
Just for info ikki has enough stamina to fight normally with most of his organs and limbs pierced, could fight after an attack that was at least 6x stronger than his durability punched his stomach, broke several of his ribs and caused massive blood loss, beat a girl which shares pain aged has crippling diseases, and many more stamina feats. Ekko will need a lot of stuff to do defeat him.
That does not matter with his durability being so behind... Ekko would outright kill him in 10 seconds of free hitting time.

The highest range is universal doe.

Does she actually go for headshots? If not then ikki will just tank it.

And is time stop and kill her first in character move?

Firephoenixearl said:
The highest range is universal doe.
Does she actually go for headshots? If not then ikki will just tank it.

And is time stop and kill her first in character move?
for one its a he.

If he knows he is in a fight yes. and he can just blow him up with the time winder.

actually @weekly should he have durability negation with that? It literally splits itself and you apart by seperating and imploding time.

WeeklyBattles said:
Technically yes the time winder should have dura negation
I believe the second key already has dura negation.

Regardless this seems decently decisive, even if Ikki can kill Ekko quickly as well.

tfw Kurumi and Ekko

>Date a Live fan

>LoL fan

Why didn't I think of this, goddamn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back