• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Ainz get low-ball so much

If you think he should be higher than provide proof and scans that prove that, if they are deemed vaild it can be changed.

A) Overlord is very poor in terms of feats. If you have better lifting strength feats for Ainz and New World 8-Cs go ahead and list them, please.

B) Ainz's AP is in his magic, not his physical strikes. Him being 8-C in physical potency without any enhancements is actually very impressive considering mages in Overlord don't usually have any real SS to begin with. Even then he has Perfect Warrior to bring his SS into Tier 7. Again if you have better feats in mind, list them.

So much of Overlord is just with fodder. Ainz is absurdly strong in that world because he is way beyond normal, but he would get flattened by other verses in terms of physical strength.

Dargoo Faust said:
A) Overlord is very poor in terms of feats. If you have better lifting strength feats for Ainz and New World 8-Cs go ahead and list them, please.
B) Ainz's AP is in his magic, not his physical strikes. Him being 8-C in physical potency without any enhancements is actually very impressive considering mages in Overlord don't usually have any real SS to begin with. Even then he has Perfect Warrior to bring his SS into Tier 7. Again if you have better feats in mind, list them.
During volume 11, Ainz casually grabbed and throw a massive dragon through a gate spell

"As he watched his subordinates disperse through the Royal Palace, Ainz chucked the Dragon corpse through the [Gate].
Mm, first I'll harvest all the materials, and then process them. And then, if the Dragon is willing to accept resurrection, I'll have another batch on hand. Though I doubt that's likely..."

That's from Volume 11, chapter 5

Pretty much impossible to calc it, but he should be several tons at minimum.

Also interesting that the dragon doesn't have to come back to life if he doesn't want to.

It was mentioned during Ainz's duel with Gazef that it is possible for the dead to refuse to be resurrected.

Yep, Gazef said he didn't want to be resurrected, so Ainz helped with that by using a spell that stops low-level resurrection

Pretty sure True Death was used as a show of respect just like time stop was. Right after the fight, Ainz even offered to have the anti rez effect removed from/rez Gazef himself if not for Brain declining.

Class 10 seems about right for Ainz if he can pick up and then throw that Dragon.

Assaltwaffle said:
With that changed, is there anything else to cover?
Joking aside, is there any feats, even ones by fodder, you can think of that might be worth looking at?

I'm sure there's something we've missed

I can't really think of anything off the top of my head

Back