• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last I checked, they were 4-B. Now they're 4-A, so now Tifa Lockhart can just speeblitz Popeye to death.

If you don't mind me asking, why?

The calculated value for Sephiroth's Supernova in the Japanese version of Final Fantasy VII was in the megaFoe range. Additionally, considering the appearance of both Bahamut Zero and Bahamut Fury's dimensions (I.e. both having a starry sky), it can be assumed that 4-A makes more sense.

Multi-Solar system FF7. They are literally one tier before becoming cosmic entities in power. This is mindboggling...

Aaaaah. Gosh darn it, I kinda liked the idea of Meta Knight beating Sephiroth back when FF7 was, like, tier 6.

I feel like there just has to be a FTL feat out there for Popeye somewhere. Popeye is, like, the most powerful character I know not to be faster than light.

Yeah, I supposed. They are quite different. I mean you wouldn't expect a game with the graphical quality of ff7 (maybe even lower) to be released after a game with a graphical quality just lower than FF13. (lol somehow undertale is rated 10 though on ign)

Undertale is flippin' amazing. Whenever people complain about the game, they usually make it pretty clear that they wouldn't recognize a screenshot if you showed it to them and are actually complaining about the fans having too much fun.

But my point was that Lightning has bugger all to do with this topic.

Back